yep, its me

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Hello peoples :guitarist

Hmmm...fuzzybutt?.

Fuzzywuzzy?

Mags?

Has wonderwendy ever come back?

Heeeelo spot!

Bruv

I see minks has come back.....goodness
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

yep, its me

Post by spot »

There's exciting. Hiya fuzz. I hope we hear how you're doing these days and catch up.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Just going through some threads

Is neffy still into rottys?

Expect me over your way next july. Get the spare bed ready.

And bettys little one is doing amazing things i hope

Im not well spot ...but still plugging along. :) one more overseas trip then im done.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

yep, its me

Post by spot »

Neffy was posting again a couple of years ago on a passing visit and the dogs were still prominent.

The plugging along bit is good, the spare bed's guaranteed if you get to this remote corner while you're traveling.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Ha ha ha....youre talking to me about remote ? Ahh youre still cute
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Oh that was remiss of me...how are the wee ones spot? Theyd be in school now surely...there were two at last count?
Bruv

yep, its me

Post by Bruv »

magentaflame;1497150 wrote: Hello peoples :guitarist

Hmmm...fuzzybutt?.

Fuzzywuzzy?

Mags?

Heeeelo spot!

Bruv

You called ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
LarsMac

yep, its me

Post by LarsMac »

Hey Fuzzy, good to see you back.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Gday lars! How have you been?

Bruv......~nods toward bruvs direction at the bar

So whats been happening with me? Not much if the truth be told.

Recently been diagnosed with sacroilitus, and fidromyalia....and something is wrong with my spine. Basically its rooted. Nobody knows why its all come on so quickly.....so been on the dole for the last 12 months because theyve changed the disability laws.......sigh. But apart from that....been pretty good.

My avatar is one of my geese . Im striving for self sufficiency so i have bege gardens everywhere and building up my bird flocks of geese ducks and chooks. If i hated foxes in the past i really really hate them now.
Bruv

yep, its me

Post by Bruv »

You change your name and expect me to know who you are ?

I don't remember my own kids names...........
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

You too ? Ha.

Do what my parents used to do. Run through all the named and at least pne will answer.

Except Bob..... nobody seems to know who Bob is. And he never answers.
Betty Boop

yep, its me

Post by Betty Boop »

Welcome Back it's good to see you!!

Is that July 2017 you are organising a trip to head over here?

My youngest is now five, eldest is 19 next month and middle girl has just turned 14. How are your boys? They must be adults now and forging their own way?

Sorry to read about your health problems, I have a few friends on Facebook with fibromyalgia it doesn't sound at all pleasant, I do believe there are at least two ex members of FG with it too.

Not sure Wonderwendy has ever popped back in here, but she's on my Facebook, if memory serves me right she visited you some years back I think.

Good to see you back though, make sure you stay lol
AnneBoleyn

yep, its me

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Is this Fuzzywuzzy from Australia?
Bruv

yep, its me

Post by Bruv »

AnneBoleyn;1497228 wrote: Is this Fuzzywuzzy from Australia?

That's her.
Bryn Mawr

yep, its me

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magentaflame;1497186 wrote: Gday lars! How have you been?

Bruv......~nods toward bruvs direction at the bar

So whats been happening with me? Not much if the truth be told.

Recently been diagnosed with sacroilitus, and fidromyalia....and something is wrong with my spine. Basically its rooted. Nobody knows why its all come on so quickly.....so been on the dole for the last 12 months because theyve changed the disability laws.......sigh. But apart from that....been pretty good.

My avatar is one of my geese . Im striving for self sufficiency so i have bege gardens everywhere and building up my bird flocks of geese ducks and chooks. If i hated foxes in the past i really really hate them now.

Ouch, that sounds painful - is this all since you moved down to the coast?

BTW - welcome back :-6
AnneBoleyn

yep, its me

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1497229 wrote: That's her.

Good! :)
minks

yep, its me

Post by minks »

Oh My Goodness,

Welcome back old friend.

I joined back ... yesterday no wait Friday.

Wow sorry to hear about your heath issues.

Well hopefully here will take your mind of things a bit at a time.

Huge Hugs
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Hi again guys ,

yes anne.. fuzzy from Australia....hi again!

Gosh betty! Five? God it goes quick doesnt it.! Yeah the boys are all grown up. My youngest is 18 and all are doing well.

Minksy! Hiya . Yeah here to stay.

Just a warning all there will be a few spelling amd grammar mistakes. Dont have internet to the house anymore (thankyou government) and im **** at texting. Lol

Bryn.... nah nothing to to do with the coastal air. My sister has had this very illness for years.its just luck.
WonderWendy3

yep, its me

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magentaflame;1497150 wrote: Hello peoples :guitarist

Hmmm...fuzzybutt?.

Fuzzywuzzy?

Mags?

Heeeelo spot!

Bruv

I haven't been back until now....because a sweet little fishy told me I should come and see if I could find you here! Miss you like crazy!
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

WonderWendy3;1503149 wrote: I haven't been back until now....because a sweet little fishy told me I should come and see if I could find you here! Miss you like crazy!

OMG WENDYBENDY! How are you sweetems? How are the boys and your mum?

And GUPPY hows guppy girl? Awwhhh tell her to come back here! I miss you guys!!!!

Ha! Youve still got that photo! Thats funny. We look awsome!
Bryn Mawr

yep, its me

Post by Bryn Mawr »

WonderWendy3;1503149 wrote: I haven't been back until now....because a sweet little fishy told me I should come and see if I could find you here! Miss you like crazy!

Woohoo :-6

Welcome back, it's so good to see you again.

You know, we don't see a returning face in six months and then two turn up on the same day - we have a bus service like that :-)
WonderWendy3

yep, its me

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magentaflame;1503151 wrote: OMG WENDYBENDY! How are you sweetems? How are the boys and your mum?

And GUPPY hows guppy girl? Awwhhh tell her to come back here! I miss you guys!!!!

Ha! Youve still got that photo! Thats funny. We look awsome!

I have missed my fuzzy butt!!! The boys are good, Mum is good! Guppy was having problems getting in here with her password. I never changed my profile picture in here, and well, I am good if I don't.....lol

We do look awesome!!
WonderWendy3

yep, its me

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Bryn Mawr;1503153 wrote: Woohoo :-6

You know, we don't see a returning face in six months and then two turn up on the same day - we have a bus service like that :-)

LOL- thank you!!
Bryn Mawr

yep, its me

Post by Bryn Mawr »

WonderWendy3;1503186 wrote: I have missed my fuzzy butt!!! The boys are good, Mum is good! Guppy was having problems getting in here with her password. I never changed my profile picture in here, and well, I am good if I don't.....lol

We do look awesome!!

Tell her to use the contact me link and I'll sort out the problem - either using her new username or reverting to Guppy..
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Bryn Mawr;1503153 wrote: Woohoo :-6

You get two?......... LUXURY!!!

Remember years ago when some thought there was too much. 'Fluff' on this forum?......... well i believe we defo need some fluff around here again.
Betty Boop

yep, its me

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame;1503215 wrote: You get two?......... LUXURY!!!

Remember years ago when some thought there was too much. 'Fluff' on this forum?......... well i believe we defo need some fluff around here again.

That was fluffy spot.
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Oh he's just a big fluff ball. :)
Betty Boop

yep, its me

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame;1503221 wrote: Oh he's just a big fluff ball. :)

He is, I bet his next thread is fluffy.
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Spot is to fluff....as.....fluff is to echidnas.

So if in that way you mean fluff. I agree. Lol
Guppers

yep, its me

Post by Guppers »

WonderWendy3;1503186 wrote: I have missed my fuzzy butt!!! The boys are good, Mum is good! Guppy was having problems getting in here with her password. I never changed my profile picture in here, and well, I am good if I don't.....lol

We do look awesome!!

Meg!!! I am so glad to find you!! Have missed you like crazy!!
Guppers

yep, its me

Post by Guppers »

Bryn Mawr;1503199 wrote: Tell her to use the contact me link and I'll sort out the problem - either using her new username or reverting to Guppy..

I'm in!!! Thank you!!
Guppers

yep, its me

Post by Guppers »

Look Meg! I'm a goose moma too!

Attached files
WonderWendy3

yep, its me

Post by WonderWendy3 »

:wah::wah: Fluffy was the name of my game!!!!!
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Guppers;1503245 wrote: Look Meg! I'm a goose moma too!

Oh Gups that is the spitting image of my Sarah.

Sad news though..... the other day i got rid of all my birds.i have to go away for a bit and couldnt find anyone to look after the place.

Its okay though, I'll just build another flock next year.

My avatar are the chicks i raised before my son accidently killed them all.
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

WonderWendy3;1503253 wrote: :wah::wah: Fluffy was the name of my game!!!!!

Hee hee hee
spot

yep, its me

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1503300 wrote: My avatar are the chicks i raised before my son accidently killed them all.
Lawn mower?
Guppers

yep, its me

Post by Guppers »

Oh Meg! I didn't swim the oceans hunting you for you to up and take a walk about! Where ya going? Why? Are you ok? Please keep in touch
spot

yep, its me

Post by spot »

She sleeps strange hours. Well, strange English hours anyhow.
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Oh spot, nah Im just strange period.

No Gups, all is good..... ahem....just clearing my throat..... I all began back in ancient egyptian times when a pharoah .......no hang on thats too far back.

Basically ive had a ****ful year. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia and sacraloiitus. So the docd tell me i cant drive trucks all day or dig holes or shovel gravel anymore. Basically construction work is oit of the questiin for me now.

Si i choose another career ....security guard.....thatll do!

Go to Melbourne to do the courses (whilst my son looks after the place.........yeah right!) and come down with appendicitus, where they discover a second incisional hernia...alls good , they fix all that up. Then they tell me i need to come back two weeks later because my body is about to do a scene from Alien and my guts is about to explode out of my body. So they fixed that with a ventral incisional open hernia repair.... .....(gups a nurse she knows what im talking about) That all finished a month ago, and im recovering nicely and my deferrment starts again next month.

Youll be pleased to know the surgeon thought i was a riot because of my jokes in pre op. Made the point that he'd been in and out of me twice now and hadnt even taken me out to dinner!!!!!! And the nurses in post op thought i was hilarious ( all i heard was a womans voice say "shes holucinating " and bang i was out again.) Ha ha ha. Youll be pleased to know i was a very good nurses assistant when i was in hospital, did them a few favours with a couple of dementia patients)

So thats it in a nutshell ........ forward and onward to next year!!!!
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

Oh yeah.......so thats why im going away........ only to Melbourne .Then hopefully a few months after that ill be a lisenced armed security guard. :)
magentaflame

yep, its me

Post by magentaflame »

spot;1503312 wrote: Lawn mower?

Nope, had them under lights, ******** thought id accidently left the light on when i left so he turned it off.....
Guppers

yep, its me

Post by Guppers »

spot;1503318 wrote: She sleeps strange hours. Well, strange English hours anyhow.

magentaflame;1503400 wrote: Oh spot, nah Im just strange period.

No Gups, all is good..... ahem....just clearing my throat..... I all began back in ancient egyptian times when a pharoah .......no hang on thats too far back.

Basically ive had a ****ful year. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia and sacraloiitus. So the docd tell me i cant drive trucks all day or dig holes or shovel gravel anymore. Basically construction work is oit of the questiin for me now.

Si i choose another career ....security guard.....thatll do!

Go to Melbourne to do the courses (whilst my son looks after the place.........yeah right!) and come down with appendicitus, where they discover a second incisional hernia...alls good , they fix all that up. Then they tell me i need to come back two weeks later because my body is about to do a scene from Alien and my guts is about to explode out of my body. So they fixed that with a ventral incisional open hernia repair.... .....(gups a nurse she knows what im talking about) That all finished a month ago, and im recovering nicely and my deferrment starts again next month.

Youll be pleased to know the surgeon thought i was a riot because of my jokes in pre op. Made the point that he'd been in and out of me twice now and hadnt even taken me out to dinner!!!!!! And the nurses in post op thought i was hilarious ( all i heard was a womans voice say "shes holucinating " and bang i was out again.) Ha ha ha. Youll be pleased to know i was a very good nurses assistant when i was in hospital, did them a few favours with a couple of dementia patients)

So thats it in a nutshell ........ forward and onward to next year!!!!

Wow! You have been through it! Wow! I'm glad you are better...

I can just see you at the hospital entertaining everybody! Lol....I don't nurse anymore...I'm semi retired...

Congratulations on learning security guard!

Return to “Introductions”