Virtual reality glasses

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Guppers

Virtual reality glasses

Post by Guppers »

Has anybody tried these yet? They are awesome. You put your cellphone in them and can enter all kinds of virtual worlds. Walk with dinosaurs, go to outer space, ride a rollorcoaster, my favorite so far was a visit to a haunted insane asylum - scared the bejesus out of me. :wah:
FourPart

Virtual reality glasses

Post by FourPart »

I actually tried a pair the other day. Wasn't that impressed to be honest.
Bryn Mawr

Virtual reality glasses

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Guppers;1503462 wrote: Has anybody tried these yet? They are awesome. You put your cellphone in them and can enter all kinds of virtual worlds. Walk with dinosaurs, go to outer space, ride a rollorcoaster, my favorite so far was a visit to a haunted insane asylum - scared the bejesus out of me. :wah:

FourPart;1503480 wrote: I actually tried a pair the other day. Wasn't that impressed to be honest.

Christmas stocking filler or not, that is the question.
spot

Virtual reality glasses

Post by spot »

I like the idea of the frame round a cellphone. The dedicated devices and their applications are far too primitive to be worth the money being asked. It will get cheaper and better.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
HJones75

Virtual reality glasses

Post by HJones75 »

VR glasses for smartphones are cool but remember you need a pretty beefy phone to handle the VR apps. Also, the screen has to be at least ~5 inches (but it depends on the VR gear you're using)
Best regards, Wiliam

Return to “Video Games”