Hue Test - The X-Rite Color Challenge

tabby

Post by tabby »

This simple & quick test will let you check your eyes for color blindness although I'm sure most of us would already be aware if we had a long term problem. It will help you identify if your ability to see colors is fading for one reason or another. I never had a problem with colors before and I was glad to see nothing had changed since the last time I had my eyes tested.

Hue Test; X-Rite
spot

Post by spot »

I'm going to let someone else click that first, just to be safe.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

spot;1505096 wrote: I'm going to let someone else click that first, just to be safe.

OK it's safe......I bit the bullet.

Score 14.............but those sort of tests must depend on the settings on your screen and your own state of tiredness......and I am tired.......it's my age.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

tabby;1505090 wrote: This simple & quick test will let you check your eyes for color blindness although I'm sure most of us would already be aware if we had a long term problem. It will help you identify if your ability to see colors is fading for one reason or another. I never had a problem with colors before and I was glad to see nothing had changed since the last time I had my eyes tested.

Hue Test; X-Rite

Score: 0

Gender Male

Best Score for your Gender 0

Worst Score for your Gender 128
spot

Post by spot »

Score: 0

About your score: A lower score is better, with ZERO being a perfect score.

I originally suspected a man in a gorilla mask would spring across the screen but it didn't happen.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
tabby

Post by tabby »

spot;1505123 wrote:

I originally suspected a man in a gorilla mask would spring across the screen but it didn't happen.

Apparently I need to start spicing up my posts a little more! :wah: :yh_monkey
tabby

Post by tabby »

A graph showing the gradient levels of color blindness although I guess it can only be fully appreciated by those with normal color vision!

[/IMG]

Return to “Health Wellness”