Ello.....I'm Down Unda

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
Johnny 5

Ello.....I'm Down Unda

Post by Johnny 5 »

Hey whats up Orange Sox?

I tried to PM you butr I suppose I don't have enough post to, or I recken I didn't pay.........:wah:

Either way I wanted to say Hello....and see what you were up to tonight..?

Here I am if you are free.....
Johnny 5

Ello.....I'm Down Unda

Post by Johnny 5 »

Damn...I need an new avatar.....I look like I'm 12........lol
orangesox1

Ello.....I'm Down Unda

Post by orangesox1 »

Not much happening in my neck off the woods tonight, Sunday night and it's pretty quiet around here.

Last night was pretty good though, I went to a bonfire at my friends house, and we had a few glasses of red wine, it's spring here and perfect weather.
Johnny 5

Ello.....I'm Down Unda

Post by Johnny 5 »

orangesox1 wrote: Not much happening in my neck off the woods tonight, Sunday night and it's pretty quiet around here.

Last night was pretty good though, I went to a bonfire at my friends house, and we had a few glasses of red wine, it's spring here and perfect weather.

I forgot about that.....the tilt of the planet and all makes your season's reversed....

So I suppose your going into a delightful Spring and then Summer......While me unfortunatly am entering a cold ass Fall......and a Chicago winter.....lookin forward to that....:-5

Maybe I should come down unda for a few 5-6 months........That's not a bad idea...a never ending Summer.....hmmm......I might be onto something there.......

where's those pictures?>

Return to “Australia”