Hello

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Craig Hill

Hello

Post by Craig Hill »

I everyone I am craig. I am really big into self improvement and personal growth. I feel like I have a lot of value to add in those subjects, so I signed up to contribute to the site.
G#Gill

Hello

Post by G#Gill »

Hello, Craig. When you say 'personal growth' do you mean you are interested in getting wider and taller ?
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
magentaflame

Hello

Post by magentaflame »

Youre so innocent Gill...... my brain went somewhere else.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Hello

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1515038 wrote: Youre so innocent Gill...... my brain went somewhere else.

Was that with the self improvement technique, or were they two separate things.

It's the "really big" comment that gives me pause.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
G#Gill

Hello

Post by G#Gill »

Seems this guy is one of those that register, make one post, then bugger orf ! MF nah, I'm not really innocent (I know where your brain went !) - perhaps I like to give the impression that I am ! ;) :sneaky:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bruv

Hello

Post by Bruv »

Hello and goodbye ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
spot

Hello

Post by spot »

It's not 72 hours since he registered! Give the lad a chance.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Hello

Post by magentaflame »

spot;1515114 wrote: Was that with the self improvement technique, or were they two separate things.

It's the "really big" comment that gives me pause.

Must be looking in a mirror.....apparently it looks smaller seen from above.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Hello

Post by magentaflame »

G#Gill;1515177 wrote: Seems this guy is one of those that register, make one post, then bugger orf ! MF nah, I'm not really innocent (I know where your brain went !) - perhaps I like to give the impression that I am ! ;) :sneaky:

It's okay Gilly..... I'll keep your secret. :yh_wink:driving:

Return to “Introductions”