Hello Forum Garden Community!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Playful1

Post by Playful1 »

I’m 48 year old Rose from Johnson County, Kansas. I’ve checked out the topics a bit today and think you look like a nice community to join up with. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of recent activity in the word game section, but if someone wants to join me there, we can change that easily enough. :D
spot

Post by spot »

We're delighted to see you. Welcome to the site.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

A new recruit, welcome.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

A Rose by any other name is just as Playful1 :-)

Welcome to the Garden.
Playful1

Post by Playful1 »

Thanks for the welcome Bryn, Bruv and Spot. I hope to see you around. :p
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Playful1;1518849 wrote: I’m 48 year old Rose from Johnson County, Kansas. I’ve checked out the topics a bit today and think you look like a nice community to join up with. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of recent activity in the word game section, but if someone wants to join me there, we can change that easily enough. :D

I live North Central Kansas. There is another Kansan who sometimes posts here.

Hope you are doing well with the weather there.

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Playful1

Post by Playful1 »

Thanks Tude Dog. Nice to know another Kansan here. I’ll keep an eye out for our State mate. The wind was wicked here today, but has settled down tonight.
Playful1

Post by Playful1 »

I spoke too soon. This morning it looks like yesterday’s wind was blowing the weather you spoke of my way. It looks like it’s going to be a nasty storm indeed! At least my hangging plants are already grounded due to yesterday’s wind. Lol!
spot

Post by spot »

Playful1;1518916 wrote: The wind was wicked here today, but has settled down tonight.

You might like Wind Map
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Playful1

Post by Playful1 »

Thanks Spot. I just checked out Wind Map and can see why the weather is getting so nasty here. That’s pretty cool! :cool:
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Playful1;1518916 wrote: Thanks Tude Dog. Nice to know another Kansan here. I’ll keep an eye out for our State mate. The wind was wicked here today, but has settled down tonight.

Since I moved to Kansas I have depended on several weather sites.

My favorite WEATHER UNDERGROUND.

Then there is Accuweather.

Went out looking for trouble.

I took a lot of pictures, this head cloud just like to be a strong tornado candidate.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Playful1

Post by Playful1 »

I use Weather Underground myself. It’s a good one.

Your head cloud looks like he could have been the ring leader of the sky thugs that knocked my internet out of service for two days. :-5:wah:

Return to “Introductions”