Forum Garden posters tend to have no time for Pets .

Discussions about your pets!
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

It says there have been no posts in this section since August 2018 .

What does that say?

That the vast majority of posters are very lazy , middle age or older men .

Or , by coincidence , those that had pets all lost them around that time and are still too grief stricken to open up their hearts .

So I will tell you about Ripper my late Wolf who ----------

No . I just cannot do it .
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Raphael;1526758 wrote: It says there have been no posts in this section since August 2018 .

What does that say?

That the vast majority of posters are very lazy , middle age or older men .

Or , by coincidence , those that had pets all lost them around that time and are still too grief stricken to open up their hearts .

So I will tell you about Ripper my late Wolf who ----------

No . I just cannot do it .

Yes, We lost both of our dogs and the two cats, Sam the boarder collie was sixteen and went down with cancer, April the Bichon frise was seventeen and was developing dementia when her body gave up. Bagpuss and Tigger the cats were both approaching twenty and pretty much died of old age.

Loosing four pets in such quick succession was too much for us and we have decided that they cannot be replaced, we borrow the children’s dogs when we need a fix but keep no pets of our own.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I had to find homes for my pups since I've learned I have allergies.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526763 wrote: I had to find homes for my pups since I've learned I have allergies.

I fully sympathise . Not the right word but I don't know what the true words are .

Here in virtual reality I can admit to being heart broken over a super cat I lost not so long ago . But one pet . Not four .

Mine taught me a great deal which I only fully realised after he had gone .
spot

Post by spot »

ForumGarden has no fewer than six areas devoted to pets. Had you looked in "Your Pet's Diet" for example you'd have found the last post was by Nomad in 2009, before he took up more manly pursuits.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

So there has been a decade where pets owned by Forum Garden contributors continued to be fed poor grade rubbish with some occasional garbage thrown in between .

These ignorant owners have no idea of modern feeding theory or best practise where Cats , Dogs and other lucky breeds can be fed a pouch of Raphael's Brilliant Mix every day for only 75 lovely British pence .

Disgusting .

RSPCA . Immédiatement .

And Police .

Moderator , do something .

Return to “The Pets In Our Lives”