Trophy animals

spot

Trophy animals

Post by spot »

I am anxious that my walls are not yet adorned with animal heads I have personally killed at a distance with a hand-held weapon, in my case a longbow.

At the same time I insist that I go nowhere near anything listed as a worry to conservation. I refuse to kill tigers, lions, rhinoceroses or amphibians for example. Perhaps members could help me add to my shortlist, which currently includes sheep, steers, piglets, carthorses and anything with unnaturally enlarged udders.

I realize I shall have to buy the live animal first since all of them are legally classified as property, but I'm hoping ownership entitles me to supervise both their killing and stuffing prior display and that my longbow is recognized as more humane a method of dispatch than the average slaughterhouse. I shall, naturally, have the targets anesthetized and tied upright to a photogenic tree before drawing my bowstring.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Re: Trophy animals

Post by Betty Boop »

Remind me to never ask you to animal sit.
spot

Re: Trophy animals

Post by spot »

You have a carthorse?

I'll check the going rate.

£1.75 a kilo, apparently. If it's a full grown adult that makes £2,450.

How about if I round it up to £2,500?

Can you deliver?

I'm practicing on seagulls at the moment.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Conservation The Environment”