inconsistent weather....

A forum to discuss local issues in Australia.
Bella_Boo

inconsistent weather....

Post by Bella_Boo »

I live in the Gold Coast hinterland and i am sick to death of the inconsistent weather... i just dont know how to dress anymore... i am sick of the storms and unpredictable weather patterns... i have never seen so many disasters like this year in my 30 year life.... Is this our payback for Global Warming... its also been more humid than usual where I am its all opposite to what it used to be,,, I just dont get it anymore...
:lips: i have no signature:lips:
Bella_Boo

inconsistent weather....

Post by Bella_Boo »

Far Rider wrote: Well... Change is good isnt it?

I mean its nice when it comes. It makes me smile. It does! I bet it makes you smile too.

C'mon, it does so... when you give the lady at the bar a $20 and she gives you back $18, thats change! Right?

Change is good. :D

I beleive change is good too... but the weather just doesnt match the season and when it does its to the extreme lately... hurricanes in the middle of nowhere - a first for the desert their - floods in areas that are dry - its weird weather... snow in areas that shouldnt be...

Yes to get change in a bar these days is a good thing.. esp. me i am a snob when it comes to choosing my liquor of choice.. its always the top shelf for me :P
OpenMind

inconsistent weather....

Post by OpenMind »

It's pretty much par for the course in jolly old England. Every day is different. One day we get burnt to death, the next we get battered to death, then the rest of us get drowned. We adapt and talk about it a great deal. 'S a real (surreal) change. Nothing changes here.
Bella_Boo

inconsistent weather....

Post by Bella_Boo »

OpenMind wrote: It's pretty much par for the course in jolly old England. Every day is different. One day we get burnt to death, the next we get battered to death, then the rest of us get drowned. We adapt and talk about it a great deal. 'S a real (surreal) change. Nothing changes here.

have ppl noticed the changes in the weather in the past few years???
BTS

inconsistent weather....

Post by BTS »

Bella_Boo:

It is called weather..........

It changes all the time.

Mother Nature is quite unpredictable and thru time has had many swings. It will all pass..
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Alfred

inconsistent weather....

Post by Alfred »

well were overdue for climatic changes, not just because of global warming.

there have actually been times in the past where there were no ice caps on the planet, the magnetic poles on our planet change from time to time too.

change.
PurpleChicken

inconsistent weather....

Post by PurpleChicken »

Hi there Bella & Alfred!! Nice to see a couple more Aussies in the ranks. I've just moved back to BrisVegas from Melbourne so have been AWOL for a few weeks.

Bella, all I can say is try Melbourne!! I lived there for a few years, and if you think Qld weather is inconsistent, you aint seen nothing yet!! I never really thought the 'four seasons in one day' thing was really true. But it is!!!!

Must say though, with all of the drastic devastation across the world, it's making me wonder just how much damage we've done to our planet and what is going to happen next....
Alfred

inconsistent weather....

Post by Alfred »

hey purpleChicken.

what we've done to our planet is extrordinarily harmful, however we have already seen much improvement in the environment from what it was.

and once fossil fuels are gone were going to be great.

Return to “Australia”