Phantasy Star Chronicles

Raven

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by Raven »

On the advice of my son, I just ordered a GBA. (from amazon) They have three of my most favorite games on one cartridge. Phantasy star 1, 2 and 3! I played them on the old sega system. How is the gba gameplay? I got the sp version. Any thoughts?
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
BloodMoon22

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by BloodMoon22 »

They are excellent. I had the phantasy star collection and It's just a recreation of the games on game boy. But! they are excellent games none the less. Although, the PSO Episode I,II,III are pretty much action. The first three phantasy Star recreations use the traditional RPG battling system and is quite enjoyable.
Raven

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by Raven »

They are! I've just noticed a few opening scene changes, but on the whole, they are the games I remember! Was there a phantasy star 4, by any chance?
BloodMoon22

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by BloodMoon22 »

On GBA or Sega?
Raven

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by Raven »

on sega. I just got the gba so I could replay the first three. But for the life of me, I dont remember the first one, so I'm wondering if there was a fourth before sega went online with it.
BloodMoon22

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by BloodMoon22 »

I think there is a Phantasy Star 4...I'm not sure though. I think there is, I'll be sure to ask my friend because he definatly knows.
mysticlore

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by mysticlore »

when i was playing pso on xbox they were talking about bringing one out this year....it's supposed to be much better than the first three but as i only played pso 3 on xbox i dont know for sure....and i got rid of my xbox mid-year so i didnt keep current with the release date.
Raven

Phantasy Star Chronicles

Post by Raven »

Can you play the pso games offline as well, like the champions of norrath?

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”