Welcome to the Soccer Forum

Discuss all types of sports.
ForumGarden

Post by ForumGarden »

Thank you for visiting Forumgarden.com.

You may start a topic (or poll) at any time, reply to an existing topic, track messages of interest, and send private messages to other users.

Please click on Register in the top menu, and reserve a username that nobody else can use. You will be able to receive reply notifications, create a profile and signature, view the full contents of Forumgarden.com, get your own private message box, and more.

We hope you will return often as our community grows, and participate whenever possible.

Enjoy your stay!

Forumgarden Staff
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Ah no Soccer Fans here.

http://www.fai.ie

I'm backing the Irish :wah: :wah:
gmc

Post by gmc »

call it by its proper name football. You can't be responsible if it confuses americans. I suppoprt scotrland, the best team that's never won the world cup but should
gmc

Post by gmc »

In truth @m not much of a football fan, it's only worth watching at international level and like most scots I can't understand why we keep losing. Being crap is not a good answer :D
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

gmc wrote: In truth @m not much of a football fan, it's only worth watching at international level and like most scots I can't understand why we keep losing. Being crap is not a good answer :D

Bloody ref. left his glasses at home....
gmc

Post by gmc »

Rumour has it they want to replace him with a cardboard cut out as the darts stick in better. I blame presbytarianism
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

I'm a football fan, or soccer fan which ever you prefer..!!

My niece play for the U-19 Women National Team. :D

It's great to see the women play this game, with such skills. She plays for STANFORD on a scoccer scholorship..!! Of course she is brillliant as well.

The team has been in THIALAND for almost a month. They won their first for games making it to the semi-finals. They lost the semi to GERMANY 3-1.

They play for the Bronze tomorrow against Brazil, it should be a tough game.

GO USA.. HOPE THEY WIN.. :cool:

http://www.ussoccer.com
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

abbey

Post by abbey »

Have to admit i could never understand why anyone could get any pleasure watching men running around a pitch chasing a ball, until i was invited to go to old trafford to watch Man-utd v Newcastle two years ago.

HALLELUA :yh_worshp I saw the light...

I now go to as many games that i can, (tickets can be like gold dust)

Went to the Lyon game on Tues, what a game, great atmosphere with the added bonus of us winning, still can't believe Nev scored!!

To all your teams who are playing today, good luck, if its West Brom you support :yh_pray

Attached files
beautyful

Post by beautyful »

abbey wrote: Have to admit i could never understand why anyone could get any pleasure watching men running around a pitch chasing a ball, until i was invited to go to old trafford to watch Man-utd v Newcastle two years ago.

HALLELUA :yh_worshp I saw the light...

I now go to as many games that i can, (tickets can be like gold dust)

Went to the Lyon game on Tues, what a game, great atmosphere with the added bonus of us winning, still can't believe Nev scored!!

To all your teams who are playing today, good luck, if its West Brom you support :yh_pray

I love man united, they are the best, although not having their best season at the moment, 4th in the table behind everton of all teams!!! :-5

Ruud Van Nistelrooy is my favourite, love that man, gorgeous :D
abbey

Post by abbey »

DON'T WORRY BEAUTYFUL, WE SHALL GET ABOVE EVERTON, WON'T SAY WE'LL WIN... 2ND WOULD BE GOOD.

JUST PRAY THAT ARSEnal DONT WIN THE LEAGUE!!

GOING TO WATCH EM WEDS PLAY ARSEnal, SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME.

FINGERS XXX'd MY FELLOW RED DEVIL.

Attached files
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

gmc wrote: In truth @m not much of a football fan, it's only worth watching at international level and like most scots I can't understand why we keep losing. Being crap is not a good answer :D Same here. G.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

SOCCER in US of A

www.socceramerica.com :driving:
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

capt_buzzard wrote: Ah no Soccer Fans here.

http://www.fai.ie

I'm backing the Irish :wah: :wah: Dogs do it too :driving:

Attached files

Return to “Wide World of Sports”