Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Tombstone

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by Tombstone »

I'm going to have to look at this a little more. I just bought one of my kids a Gameboy SP. So that's going to be obsolete soon? :-)

Should have known! The specs you list are truly great.

Who here owns an XBox? (Maybe I should start a new thread.)
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
illuminati

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by illuminati »

You've all heard about Nintendo's DS dual-screen handheld device by now, but if you haven't had a chance to play it, be sure to stop by Nintendo's booth before you leave today. We got some one-on-one time with the DS and all the games and demos currently available, and the experience has doubled our excitement levels.

http://www.e3insider.com/articles/insid ... OGS0MM.htm
BloodMoon22

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by BloodMoon22 »

I own a DS and I must say, both systems are great! But, I believe the DS holds in store new gaming options opposed to the psp which is just pretty much a PS2 portable. Although the psp has better hardware, the DS has new ways to play games. I guess it's just a matter of what company you like better.

Nintendo for me. I'm 16 but still! I still play Nintendo...

NINTENDO FOREVER!!!!!
chrisb84uk

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by chrisb84uk »

Well I have a DS too and can say that you won't be disappointed if u decide to buy one. Oh and if u do I strongly advise to buy Wario Ware with it. It is definately one of the most madest, addictive games u will ever play!
BloodMoon22

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by BloodMoon22 »

Good stuff
LottomagicZ4941

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I would get either if I could find a Make Trax game to go along with it.

Called Midway and they said it was possiable that it might land on a classics collection but I have yet to see it appear.

It was orginally released as Crush Roller. Many think Crush Roller was a knock off but Williams had made some improvements after licencing it from who ever made Crush Roller.
mominiowa

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by mominiowa »

My daughter got a DS for Christmas from us - she loves it! I am not to "up" on these hand held things or for that matter, my sons PS2 but she seems to really enjoy it and her friends think it is cool..so I must be a cool mom! HA HA

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
rumdiary

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by rumdiary »

I own a DS but I sort of wish I would have ponied up for the PSP. I don't own an MP3 player and I like the idea of being able to watch movies as well as play games.

On a side note.

How do I get hooked up on my WIFI? Do I need to go to a coffee shop? Will the machine find people for me. I want to play wireless against other people but have no idea how to get that going.
mominiowa

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by mominiowa »

Welcome ==but unfortuantly I can not answer those questions for you as I am kinda dumb about that...I will ask my daughter and get back to you.......

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
rumdiary

Nintendo DS vs. Sony PSP

Post by rumdiary »

mominiowa wrote: Welcome ==but unfortuantly I can not answer those questions for you as I am kinda dumb about that...I will ask my daughter and get back to you.......
thankyou. I know that many hotels, marinas, and coffee shops offer WIFI for laptops. I'm just curious if I would be under that catagory or if I am missing something.

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”