It could NEVER happen to me.....

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I had a very routine operation last Wed. 1/11. I went for the doc check on Friday 1/13 and I was pissed the percocet was not working. I was very prepared to tell my doc that I needed demorol for the pain. He took one lok at me and said said I had a STAPH INFECTION. I had a hospital Staph infection. He almost admitted me to the hospital that day but my temp was 1 degree too low.. He told me if my temp went 1/2 degree higher - I'd be in the hospital. The higher power looked after me all the time. And so did the Cipro antibiotic,
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

nvalleyvee wrote: I had a very routine operation last Wed. 1/11. I went for the doc check on Friday 1/13 and I was pissed the percocet was not working. I was very prepared to tell my doc that I needed demorol for the pain. He took one lok at me and said said I had a STAPH INFECTION. I had a hospital Staph infection. He almost admitted me to the hospital that day but my temp was 1 degree too low.. He told me if my temp went 1/2 degree higher - I'd be in the hospital. The higher power looked after me all the time. And so did the Cipro antibiotic,

Im glad your ok but thats a bitch about the percs and demerol, opportunities like that just dont come around every day.
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I hope you feel better soon, NV. :-4
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Okay that IT! :mad: No more bad luck for you. You've exceeded your quota. I'm cutting you off.
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

NV, so sorry to hear you've been through such a rough time.

Hope you are feeling a lot better now.............

Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

I hope you get to feeling better soon. :)
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Nomad wrote: Im glad your ok but thats a bitch about the percs and demerol, opportunities like that just dont come around every day.

Hell, I got scripts for both and filled them. I might have been sick but I wasn't stupid! :wah:

I'm all better now people - just a little tired. Thanks for the good wishes.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Damn ! I wish I could get staffed ! :-5
I AM AWESOME MAN
Kathy

Post by Kathy »

Best Wishes for a speedy recovery!

Gotta admit, I saved some perc from when I broke my leg last year (it hasn't expired yet) and took some last week when my kids were getting on my last damned nerve. Told my husband I had a bad headache and he was in charge! I took the BEST nap I've had in a LONG time!

Return to “Members' News”