Rugby

Discuss all types of sports.
Bothwell

Rugby

Post by Bothwell »

Forget soccer or football if you prefer, 22 overpaid wimps falling over when the opposition get whithin 2 feet of them. Rugby that's the game, no pads to speak of and good physical contest.

I hope to God England beat Aussie on saturday
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
Bill Sikes

Rugby

Post by Bill Sikes »

Bothwell wrote: Forget soccer or football if you prefer, 22 overpaid wimps falling over when the opposition get whithin 2 feet of them. Rugby that's the game, no pads to speak of and good physical contest.

I hope to God England beat Aussie on saturday

Hurrah! That's the ticket!
Lon

Rugby

Post by Lon »

As a Yank that spends part of each year in New Zealand I have come to appreciate and enjoy Rugby.

GO "ALL BLACKS"
capt_buzzard

Rugby

Post by capt_buzzard »

Ireland www.irishrugby.ie/ :yh_shamrk :yh_shamrk
Bothwell

Rugby

Post by Bothwell »

Capn, what's your chances this year ??
capt_buzzard

Rugby

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bothwell wrote: Capn, what's your chances this year ??I'm looking good don't ya think

Attached files
Bothwell

Rugby

Post by Bothwell »

Captain, I reckon you have had to much of the black stuff, if I am not mistaken that is a picture of Robbie Keane playing soccer for Ireland !!

I meant the rugby, I reckon you have a decent chance this year if Brian O'Driscoll stays fit, and yes your picture does look remarkably like a certain Mr Adams !!!
capt_buzzard

Rugby

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bothwell wrote: Captain, I reckon you have had to much of the black stuff, if I am not mistaken that is a picture of Robbie Keane playing soccer for Ireland !!

I meant the rugby, I reckon you have a decent chance this year if Brian O'Driscoll stays fit, and yes your picture does look remarkably like a certain Mr Adams !!! Mr Adams? Whoa would that be?
capt_buzzard

Rugby

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bothwell wrote: Captain, I reckon you have had to much of the black stuff, if I am not mistaken that is a picture of Robbie Keane playing soccer for Ireland !!

I meant the rugby, I reckon you have a decent chance this year if Brian O'Driscoll stays fit, and yes your picture does look remarkably like a certain Mr Adams !!!Never touch any alcohol lov.Prefer Orange.;) I'm a soccer fan really, not a Rugby one
Bothwell

Rugby

Post by Bothwell »

So what is the prediction for the grudge rematch at Highbury tonight?

Return to “Wide World of Sports”