phillips juicer (UK)

Free stuff, coupons, cheap stuff, and great deals. No "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. No posting of "free" deals that require referrals, email addresses, etc.
pink princess

phillips juicer (UK)

Post by pink princess »

this was about £100 everywhere else, was stunned to see John Lewis were selling it for £20 less

oh and by the way, its pretty darn good too!

taller than you think though

http://www.johnlewis.com/Electrical/Kit ... oduct.aspx
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
chrisb84uk

phillips juicer (UK)

Post by chrisb84uk »

Wow that is pretty surprising, I was always sure that John Lewis tended to be more expensive then most other main chain stores. I even remember seeing one item a while back, that they were selling for a whole £100 more than most other places. Rip off or what!!
OpenMind

phillips juicer (UK)

Post by OpenMind »

Did you get the last one, Princess? I notice they're out of stock!
pink princess

phillips juicer (UK)

Post by pink princess »

um...... yeah you caught me out!

im sure theyll restock soon......
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
Nomad

phillips juicer (UK)

Post by Nomad »

Ive been scrolling by Phillips juicer for ages now, I just wanted to pop in and see what all the hubub is. Ok bye.
I AM AWESOME MAN
DayDreamer

phillips juicer (UK)

Post by DayDreamer »

I bought a juicer at the weekend, now all I have to do is get a good book for some recipes :wah:

Return to “Hot Deals Freebies”