Easy Jet

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
deckard

Easy Jet

Post by deckard »

I have recently flown with Easy Jet from London to Valencia( Spain).

The flight was fantastic with great cabin staff who looked after us all the way.

You have a doubt at first because the price is so low, expecting an out of date plane and poor service but it is the exact oppisite of that. New planes that are clean and comfortable with a `sit where you like` policy it just added to an all round good service. If you haven't flown Easy Jet yet then give them a try.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Easy Jet

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Never used it the TV program put me off .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Bez

Easy Jet

Post by Bez »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: Never used it the TV program put me off .

I think the TV programme shows that 99% of the time it is the Passengers that are at fault....show up late, forget passports, don't read the rules on the tickets, drunk, rude, etc etc.

Easyjet staff are patient, caring and generally do their best for people. It's the old 'adage'.....you get what you give in life.....
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
BabyRider

Easy Jet

Post by BabyRider »

Sounds like you have all had a wonderful experience with Easy Jet, and there is still no way in hell I will ever board a plane again in my life.:-2
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Tigersmeow

Easy Jet

Post by Tigersmeow »

BabyRider wrote: Sounds like you have all had a wonderful experience with Easy Jet, and there is still no way in hell I will ever board a plane again in my life.:-2
Why? What happened?

:confused:
BabyRider

Easy Jet

Post by BabyRider »

Tigersmeow wrote: Why? What happened?

:confused:
Mornin' Tiger!!!!

THe one and only time I ever got on a plane was a flight from Clifornia to Michigan and when they landed, my ears and head hurt so bad I thought for sure my skull was going to explode.

That and I HATE flying.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

susie

Easy Jet

Post by susie »

deckard wrote: I have recently flown with Easy Jet from London to Valencia( Spain).

The flight was fantastic with great cabin staff who looked after us all the way.

You have a doubt at first because the price is so low, expecting an out of date plane and poor service but it is the exact oppisite of that. New planes that are clean and comfortable with a `sit where you like` policy it just added to an all round good service. If you haven't flown Easy Jet yet then give them a try.

I tried them recently.

No frills, cheap, on time and polite staff

Return to “Travel Vacation”