the ongoing saga of the illegals next door

Open or closed borders?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

some of you may have read a couple threads i did about the misery inflicted by the nest of illegals living next door to me. in a nutshell, they were told to leave by march 31. their lease was done. well the landlord went on a cruise, and came back to a message from me that they were still in the house. :mad: there is a chronic problem of them disturbing the peace in my little neighborhood, i have confronted them many times, and had cruisers out here often. they have this big van that they back in every night, it takes them 15 minutes, they're trying to hide it...this tells me they don't want the plate seen. so last night late the landlord and i went over there and photographed the plate. today he is going up to the courthouse and file a notice for them to vacate, this may take a week to 10 days before the sheriff's office can literally put them on the street. essentially they are now squatters. anyway, i will keep up this thread as events warrant.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

Did you run the plates? Anything shady about them?

HBIC
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i cannot run a plate on a personal matter. so the landlord is doing it online with an agency he employs. the plate looked new and legal, the question is, does it belong to that vehicle, or is it stolen?
cars

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: i cannot run a plate on a personal matter. so the landlord is doing it online with an agency he employs. the plate looked new and legal, the question is, does it belong to that vehicle, or is it stolen?

Why does it always seem that the law abiding citizen does not have as many rights as the bad guys do? Many, if not most of the current laws need to be seriously updated to bring them into the 21st century!!! :-5
Cars :)
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

it used to be we could run anybody any time for any reason...not anymore. we have to enter our ID# and reason for inquiry into NCIC and other databases. can i ask someone to check on stolen plates? yes.................i just saw one of my buddies go over there and serve them, that was FAST! it might be because somebody, i don't know who:confused: , put a bug in someone's ear. :D
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

they're gone! :yh_dance they're gone!! :yh_party they're gone!! :yh_bigsmi
valerie

Post by valerie »

Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Valerie i adore your smilies!! ...now i fully expect a crack house to move in. i don't care as long as they don't play horrible mariachi music!! :wah:
Bez

Post by Bez »

lady cop wrote: they're gone! :yh_dance they're gone!! :yh_party they're gone!! :yh_bigsmi

YIPPEE - YEAH - HOORAY - AT LAST
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

That's great news LC, I'm really happy for u. Let's hope that your new neighbours are a lot more respectful!! :)
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Diuretic wrote: But...but....but.....what will become of this thread? :-3LOL...don't worry, some other primitive life-form will move in there and provide further entertainment! last year i had to literally take someone out of there at gunpoint, my son was watching from the kitchen window and it blew his mind.
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

lady cop wrote: LOL...don't worry, some other primitive life-form will move in there and provide further entertainment! last year i had to literally take someone out of there at gunpoint, my son was watching from the kitchen window and it blew his mind.

:wah: Sounds like you have your own private soap opera there LC, I bet I can imagine someone already wanting to make it onto tv as we speak hahaha.

Return to “Immigration”