greetings cards

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
pink princess

greetings cards

Post by pink princess »

i just sold some more of my handmade cards which means....

i just broke the £100 barrier! ok so im nowhere near in any profit yet but thats not the point, ive sold £100 worth of my cards.... i cant believe people have actually bought them!!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
chrisb84uk

greetings cards

Post by chrisb84uk »

Congratulations pp, it's always a nice feeling when people appreciate your talent and all the hard work that you've put into something.

I don't suppose u could put any pics of some of your handmade cards?? I'd be interested to see what they look like.
Fresh Chick

greetings cards

Post by Fresh Chick »

Congratulations too pink princess....

I make home-made greeting cards too, and a good tip is to have a card party, (Like a tuperwear or anne summers), just invite a good group of friends and family, and have a few glasses of vino and nibbles and sell sell sell...

Good Luck with making your profit...

Fresh Chick :-6
pink princess

greetings cards

Post by pink princess »

will dig some piccies out, have some at home on my laptop :)
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

Bez

greetings cards

Post by Bez »

pink princess wrote: i just sold some more of my handmade cards which means....

i just broke the £100 barrier! ok so im nowhere near in any profit yet but thats not the point, ive sold £100 worth of my cards.... i cant believe people have actually bought them!!

Do you do 'mail order'...i'd be interested...i love hand made stuff...so unique.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
pink princess

greetings cards

Post by pink princess »

i do 'mail order' of sorts!

i dont have paypal or anything so its kind of an organised chaos but heres my web address, be kind everyone its a work in progress....

www.dearsleyproductions.com

quite a few cards arent on there yet (the other half has been failing in his responsibilities!! and he took blurry photos!!) but over the coming weeks were planning on getting it really up to scratch so plese keep checking back :D
life is what you make it

abbey

greetings cards

Post by abbey »

I love hand made cards and would love to make them,

but as i have the artistic temperament of a gnats arse i tend to buy them.

Though i always think its so sad to bin them after the event, when someone has put so much thought into them.

Lovely cards PP, you clever thing x
Accountable

greetings cards

Post by Accountable »

Those are beautiful! And I see you already have the perfect avatar for when you make your first profits. :D
chrisb84uk

greetings cards

Post by chrisb84uk »

Wow PP you sure are talented, those homecade cards are excellent. I can now see why u had already received £100 for them so far. With the lovely line-up you have I'm sure that figure will steadily increase in no time at all. :-6
pink princess

greetings cards

Post by pink princess »

thanks everyone!! i kinda dont know what to say, im all embarrassed!

got to start christmas ones soon..... im late everyone else who makes and sells them seems to start at the beginning of august.....

(sold another one and just got another 2 commissions!!)
life is what you make it

lady cop

greetings cards

Post by lady cop »

i would love to see your Christmas ones! lovely!
Fresh Chick

greetings cards

Post by Fresh Chick »

Congratulations again PP, you seem to be doing really well,

do you sell them on ebay too?

Fresh Chick :-6
mominiowa

greetings cards

Post by mominiowa »

I make cards too..We have the Ladies Card Get Together every month..cards scrapbooking and lot'sa wine & cheese........:p Your cards are GREAT!

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
pink princess

greetings cards

Post by pink princess »

no havent sold them on e-bay, ive only really just started to make them, only been doing it about 2 months, maybe 3 but a month of tht i was sick so didnt really make any

theres so many more things i want to try like t-bag folding, all in good rime

i made some seriously pretty ones last night, will hopefully have them on the website at the weekend
life is what you make it

pink princess

greetings cards

Post by pink princess »

ok..... so ive progressed things a little bit! the website is now 100 times better, still at the same place

www.dearsleyproductions.com

but ive expanded, i make jewellery as well as cards now!

:)
life is what you make it

Return to “Arts Crafts”