Cedar Point

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
NefariousSaint

Cedar Point

Post by NefariousSaint »

Link to the park can be found here.

I've been to many parks in my time but CP takes them all hands down. Their Halloweekends is a great time to go because it's not unbearable to stand in line as it's not 100 degrees. You have a large variety of coasters, 15, and total rides, 68. Some of the entertainment that I've witnessed has been good but I'm mostly riding the big coasters all day long. Have you ever been and did you enjoy it?
cherandbuster

Cedar Point

Post by cherandbuster »

I don't think my stomach could take a roller coaster ride at this point in my life.

Just going on The Scrambler almost made me throw up. :rolleyes:
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

minks

Cedar Point

Post by minks »

NefariousSaint wrote: Link to the park can be found here.

I've been to many parks in my time but CP takes them all hands down. Their Halloweekends is a great time to go because it's not unbearable to stand in line as it's not 100 degrees. You have a large variety of coasters, 15, and total rides, 68. Some of the entertainment that I've witnessed has been good but I'm mostly riding the big coasters all day long. Have you ever been and did you enjoy it?

that is great to hear, it is one place I want to get to before I get tooooo old. The glowing report has me even more convinced now.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Travel Vacation”