Purina Diet

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Hugh Janus

Purina Diet

Post by Hugh Janus »

Here is something that I read on another forum. I felt that I just had to share it with you guys. The humour displayed is very much the same as mine. Annabelle sometimes just throws her arms up in the air in despair.

Well. I fully intend to grow old "disgracefully." :)

Anyway... On with the story.. (this is not me, but a post from another forum.)

I have a Labrador retriever, and was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.

The woman behind me asked if I had a dog? (Duh!) On impulse, I told her no, I was starting The Purina Diet again.

Although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital the last time. But I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy who was standing behind her. Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no, I'd been sitting in the street licking my b*lls and a car hit me.

I thought the guy standing behind her was going to have a heart attack, as he laughingly staggered to the door.
CARLA

Purina Diet

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :yh_worshp Laughed out loud.. !!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Betty Boop

Purina Diet

Post by Betty Boop »

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl Fantastic!
pina

Purina Diet

Post by pina »

Great story, I love the sense of humour. :wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”