Princess Diana

A forum to discuss local issues in England.
capt_buzzard

Princess Diana

Post by capt_buzzard »

Mohamed Fayed is on a charm offensive, albeit in his own unique fashion. In a Channel 4 television documentary, to be screened next Thursday, he calls Prince Philip ''a sick, diseased German Nazi bastard from nowhere'' and '' murderer'', describes some members of the British Cabinet as vermin, and dismisses PM Tony Blair as ''a failed lawyer'' and goes on to say how Prince Charles slleeps with his horse.

He still fermly believes that his son Dodi and Princess Diana were murdered by rogue British intelligence at the behest of the Royal Family in general, the Duke of Edinburgh in particular.
gmc

Princess Diana

Post by gmc »

Mohamed Fayed is on a charm offensive, albeit in his own unique fashion. In a Channel 4 television documentary, to be screened next Thursday, he calls Prince Philip ''a sick, diseased German Nazi bastard from nowhere'' and '' murderer'', describes some members of the British Cabinet as vermin, and dismisses PM Tony Blair as ''a failed lawyer'' and goes on to say how Prince Charles slleeps with his horse.

He still fermly believes that his son Dodi and Princess Diana were murdered by rogue British intelligence at the behest of the Royal Family in general, the Duke of Edinburgh in particular.

Got that wrong hasn't he? Thought Philip was Greek.
Jika

Princess Diana

Post by Jika »

I hope Mohamed can find some peace eventually in all of this. He seems like a truly tortured soul, living the raw agony of grief, day after day, year after year. All this bitterness and hatred much surely be taking an huge toll on his health, if not slowly killing him. I don't think ill of him. I feel sad for him.
abbey

Princess Diana

Post by abbey »

Not much chance of a British pasport for Mr Fayed then. :-3
lady cop

Princess Diana

Post by lady cop »

and the man owns Harrods!! a British institution.
capt_buzzard

Princess Diana

Post by capt_buzzard »

Yeah Lady C, but many of the British institutions are owned by arabs today,and some are not even living in the UK
Raven

Princess Diana

Post by Raven »

lady cop wrote: and the man owns Harrods!! a British institution.
Exactly. His livlihood and income are from the british. Then they have this crackpot over here that INSISTS that the royal family are reptilian aliens belonging to a world domination group called the illuminati! :yh_laugh

The Diana conspiracy is Britains version of the grassy knoll! :yh_bigsmi
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
john8pies

Princess Diana

Post by john8pies »

I think Mohammed Fayed sounds a tortured soul, but also a bit of a nutter. That said, just because HE says there WAS a conspiracy, doesn`t mean there WASN`T one; a lot of other people think so too (in fact I understand a German newspaper ran the story on 1/8/97 - 8/1 in American notation) `Princess Diana Murdered`. Yes, the driver was allegedly drunk and yes he was going too fast but this doesn`t explain why for example all the CCTVs between the hotel and the Alma (?ALBA?) Tunnel were turned off for the period when the car was driving there, why only 1 person was wearing a seat belt, what was the flashlight seen just before the moment of impact, what about the mysterious White Fiat, etc
capt_buzzard

Princess Diana

Post by capt_buzzard »

john8pies wrote: I think Mohammed Fayed sounds a tortured soul, but also a bit of a nutter. That said, just because HE says there WAS a conspiracy, doesn`t mean there WASN`T one; a lot of other people think so too (in fact I understand a German newspaper ran the story on 1/8/97 - 8/1 in American notation) `Princess Diana Murdered`. Yes, the driver was allegedly drunk and yes he was going too fast but this doesn`t explain why for example all the CCTVs between the hotel and the Alma (?ALBA?) Tunnel were turned off for the period when the car was driving there, why only 1 person was wearing a seat belt, what was the flashlight seen just before the moment of impact, what about the mysterious White Fiat, etcI cannot believe that the driver was drunk. A lot of questions remain unanswered to this whole affair.
persephone

Princess Diana

Post by persephone »

At the time I was engaged to a famous persons cousin and the story going round the rich and famous was that there was actually a bullet hole found in one of the tyres on the car.

So many theories as to what happened.

You can't blame a man for being angry about the death of his son especially with all the unanswered questions surrounding said death.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
capt_buzzard

Princess Diana

Post by capt_buzzard »

letha wrote: At the time I was engaged to a famous persons cousin and the story going round the rich and famous was that there was actually a bullet hole found in one of the tyres on the car.

So many theories as to what happened.

You can't blame a man for being angry about the death of his son especially with all the unanswered questions surrounding said death.yep I heard that too
capt_buzzard

Princess Diana

Post by capt_buzzard »

The sayings going about in Ireland at that time was, if they had of been here, the IRA would have being blamed. And the story would have never died
edward

Princess Diana

Post by edward »

appart from sounding too bizzare or far fecthed

and notwithstanding how the internet can water down sensation

this is it ...................

hopefully this forum will show the internet world why people are lost and cannot pin point what went on ten years ago!!

with all the books and theorys in the world

this is the story they did not want the world to know

which in turn helped the saga of circles that seem unending

if u realy want to know wat happened leading up to 1997

then this page is realy the place to be

i dont know where you would like me to beging or what questions you may ask

nevertheless once u hear this story you wont need to read any more books or sensation

it covers everything to a certain degree.. that once u get it ..the story

her life will make sense

as my 1st page i will wait until people reply

then step by step explain what i know about the events leading up to 1997

and if u want to get the press to investigate wat i say then do it

this story will rock anynewspaper in the world

the press already know about it !!!!!

they have covered it up for years

the only people who dont know are the public

which are people like you !!!!

just incase anything happens to me

ill leave u the 1st clue ]]]]]]]]]]]the guys name was edward or eddy
suzycreamcheese

Princess Diana

Post by suzycreamcheese »

I think hes probably spot on, although i dont know if price charles sleeps with his horse.
edward

Princess Diana

Post by edward »

suzycreamcheese wrote: I think hes probably spot on, although i dont know if price charles sleeps with his horse.

hopefully u mean carl miller lol
chonsigirl

Princess Diana

Post by chonsigirl »

Mr. Ed?:confused:
edward

Princess Diana

Post by edward »

carl miller actualy but never the less

i dont mind a joke and a laff :-3

but i do have a seriuos ponit to make

and things that put the whole conspracy on its head

i am glad people are here to want to find out

keep posting guys
Lulu2

Princess Diana

Post by Lulu2 »

Who's been in that tunnel besides myself? It's a poorly-lit, multi-lane place and the idea of driving through it at high speeds is damned scary....especially when the driver HAD BEEN SEEN HAVING MULTIPLE DRINKS shortly before the event!

Once you've seen it....it's easy to understand how he lost control and crashed.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Rapunzel

Princess Diana

Post by Rapunzel »

john8pies wrote: I think Mohammed Fayed sounds a tortured soul, but also a bit of a nutter. That said, just because HE says there WAS a conspiracy, doesn`t mean there WASN`T one; a lot of other people think so too (in fact I understand a German newspaper ran the story on 1/8/97 - 8/1 in American notation) `Princess Diana Murdered`. Yes, the driver was allegedly drunk and yes he was going too fast but this doesn`t explain why for example all the CCTVs between the hotel and the Alma (?ALBA?) Tunnel were turned off for the period when the car was driving there, why only 1 person was wearing a seat belt, what was the flashlight seen just before the moment of impact, what about the mysterious White Fiat, etc

There was a recent TV documentary about this. A piece of film from an in-house camera at the hotel shows the driver, Henri Paul, crouching and balancing on one foot whilst he ties his shoelace on the other foot, then he swaps over. The commentator says that according to the time on the film it is just before he drove Diana and Dodi that last day. He also says it would be impossible for anyone who was drunk to be able to bend over in such a precarious manner without falling over.

The commentator also said that it took about 3 hours to get Diana to the nearest hospital - which was only 20 minutes away! And apparently the speedometer was alledged to have been stuck at the speed they were going when they crashed, when in reality it was at zero! Mercedes have done extensive tests since the crash and their speedo's ALWAYS register zero after a crash. The documentary showed that none of the major players were interviewed for the investigation and a lot of false results were used. I think the whole thing smacks of conspiracy - & a VERY poorly planned one at that!

john8pies wrote: what was the flashlight seen just before the moment of impact

This was in fact a speed camera at the entrance to the tunnel. Another car driver entered the tunnel shortly before Diana and Dodi and he ALSO made the camera flash. They said the camera wasn't working and all the films have "Disappeared" BUT 15 days after the crash this other car driver received a photo of his car, taken by the speed camera, with time and date and a fine!!! Suspicious!

BTW, here is a picture of Charles' horse.
Lulu2

Princess Diana

Post by Lulu2 »

(I never see a photo of Camilla without remembering how Diana called her "the Rottweiler!" Or without remembering "CamillaGate" and the god-awful things Charles murmered about wanting to be a tampon and live in her knickers! And people made fun of Monica and Bill, too!) :wah:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Gygz

Princess Diana

Post by Gygz »

Rapunzel wrote: There was a recent TV documentary about this. A piece of film from an in-house camera at the hotel shows the driver, Henri Paul, crouching and balancing on one foot whilst he ties his shoelace on the other foot, then he swaps over. The commentator says that according to the time on the film it is just before he drove Diana and Dodi that last day. He also says it would be impossible for anyone who was drunk to be able to bend over in such a precarious manner without falling over.

>

Interesting .

The driver also had to take a medical for his pilots licence only weeks before and they found no trace of him being a 'drinker' ..

I personaly find the dry ice thoery more plausable.. If you throw a handfull of dry ice under a car seat moments before it's driven off. It would increace the CO2 level high enough to cause all the effects of drunkeness.. A common enough assasination technique apparently and totally undetectable afterwards..

Return to “England”