Prep is back

Where our decade hasn't ended! Celebrate the Music, Culture, and Memories of our current times.
Tombstone

Prep is back

Post by Tombstone »

Wow. I'm not sure what to make of it. :p

My work environment used to require a crisp suit and tie every day. I had quite the dapper wardrobe from about 1986 - 1994. I don't think I could go back!

I enjoy my jeans, boots, and casual shirts too much. :-4
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
capt_buzzard

Prep is back

Post by capt_buzzard »

My time was from 1963s I remember it well,and that was a very good year............
capt_buzzard

Prep is back

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bring back the 1950s/60s Style.
Peg

Prep is back

Post by Peg »

Here where I live, kids either dress preppy or quite the opposite. The 2 groups despise each other. While I prefer the preppy look, I'd never force my kids to wear clothes they hate. My son is one who likes the big, ripped jeans, gothic or skater look, etc. While it may drive me insane, it's his way of expressing hisself. The thing is, I still at almost 17 can't get through to him is this. People will judge you on how you look. There's a lot of good people out there that are assumed bad, because of their way of dressing. If I were to hire someone for a business, I would go for the one dressed preppy compared to the one with the gothic look, and in the end it may not be the best decision.

Return to “Our Current Decade”