Amber Alert ~ Michigan~

The AMBER Alert System began in 1996 when Dallas-Fort Worth broadcasters teamed with local police to develop an early warning system to help find abducted children. AMBER stands for America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response and was created as a legacy to 9-year-old Amber Hagerman, who was kidnaped while riding her bicycle in Arlington, Texas, and then brutally murdered. Other states and communities soon set up their own AMBER plans as the idea was adopted across the nation.
BabyRider

Amber Alert ~ Michigan~

Post by BabyRider »

The Michigan State Police and the Kent County Sheriff's Department issued the Amber Alert early Monday morning after the girl was apparently abducted in Greenville. Greenville is about thirty miles north west of Lansing.

Brooke Lee Rish, 14 yrs., white female, 5'7", 105 lbs., with hazel eyes and blonde hair. She was last seen wearing a light blue jacket, jeans, black shoes and a white shirt.

Police are looking for Douglas Sherman Jackson Jr., he was last seen wearing a white shirt with "Hammersmith" printed on the front. No further description is available.

The suspect vehicle is a 1990 blue Oldsmobile Cierra sedan with Michigan tag number . ZDQ668. Police said the vehicle has a cracked windshield and loud muffler.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Kent County Sheriff's Department at 616-336-3113 or dial 911.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BabyRider

Amber Alert ~ Michigan~

Post by BabyRider »

Here's a picture of Brooke Lee Rish

Attached files
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

lady cop

Amber Alert ~ Michigan~

Post by lady cop »

thanks Babyrider...i haven't seen anything about this yet on the news....is the guy known to her, a boyfriend? any age on him? let us know when you hear more i am posting this again for everyone www.codeamber.org the alert is there.
BabyRider

Amber Alert ~ Michigan~

Post by BabyRider »

LC, when I logged onto the Net about 10 minutes ago, this popped up over my home page. I didn't even know it worked this way, but it's a great idea. So I just copied the information onto here. I'll be watching the TV for more details, all the info I have now is what you read above. :yh_peace
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Amber Alert ~ Michigan~

Post by BabyRider »

FOUND!!!

Wow...that was quick! Rish was found about an hour ago, alive and well, and Jackson is in custody. That's all that was on the news report.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Peg

Amber Alert ~ Michigan~

Post by Peg »

Great to hear another one was found alive and well! :)

Return to “Amber Alert Forum”