KillZone

Post by Fibonacci »

KILLZONE

In an era of planetary colonization, the Helghast await

orders to initiate a massive blitzkrieg on the outlying

ISA colony, Vekta. Initiative will be obtained, armies will

engage and lives will be lost. Amidst the chaos, a squad of

soldiers will become heroes.

Interested? So was I!!! I had heard about this game and I wanted to buy it when it first came out. Finally, last month A friend of mine hands it to me. Says he was done with it. Says it was too hard. Thank god for quitters!!!!!! J/K. It took me the whole month, but I passed it one every difficulty setting. i love this game!!!!

Has anyone else played it? What did You think???
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Bennyboy-Smith

KillZone

Post by Bennyboy-Smith »

Yeah the game was very interesting and it had a good story line it took me a week to beat but i played it nonstop and there is also a good cheat it's caller Shooterman type it in for your name and every level will be unlocked. There is going to be another on Ps3.:)
Fibonacci

KillZone

Post by Fibonacci »

I hope that Sony doesn't just transplant KillZone: Liberation from the PSP. From what I've seen it isn't a first person shooter like the original. It wouldn't be the same.
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.

Return to “The Gaming Zone - PC Console”