Nutso The Squirrel!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
NefariousSaint

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by NefariousSaint »

Here's my new pal that I've met a couple times on my front porch. He likes to play hide and seek. The video quality isn't to good because it was taken with my DC but you can get the idea. Look for the gray blur running around in circles.

~NS :sneaky:
NefariousSaint

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by NefariousSaint »

Here are a couple pics...

Attached files
Shweet tatersalad

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by Shweet tatersalad »

Cute yes, but you need too keep there numbers in check,they can be real damaging too your home. AKA tree rats.
RedGlitter

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by RedGlitter »

Whoa Saint, I got dizzy there! :wah:

But I saw the little guy! Squirrels are great. I used to feed them unsalted peanuts in the shell- sprinkle the ground with them, stick peanuts into knotholes on the trees and stuff and watch the little fuzzy guys come out for lunch! Do you feed yours? He's a cute visitor. :) Thanks for the video!
lady cop

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by lady cop »

2 squirrel items here...my Dad kept a 50-lb. bag of birdseed on his porch. the little buggers tore open the screen and got to it! they are very resourceful.....also, my Dad had a beautiful weimeraner , the squirrel somehow knew he was safe, he'd get right in the dog's face and make the poor dog insane! they would literally be nose to nose with nothing but a pane of glass between them. it was so funny!
guppy

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by guppy »

i started feeding the squirrels around my house one year. they got so brave that sometimes i would look over and see one staning in the window looking at me like "are ya gonna feed me now?" anyroom i went in the house , in a few minutes he would be looking at me through the windows. .......i stopped feeding them.......
guppy

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by guppy »

have you ever opened the door and had a cat slap the mouse present into the house? makes for an interesting morning.:D
guppy

Nutso The Squirrel!

Post by guppy »

Pinky;462145 wrote: Yup!!! or when I've come home and found the cat acting weirdly around the corner of the sofa, you just know you're in for a couple of hours of turfing the room upside down:rolleyes:

you do that too , huh?:wah:

i left my front door open one time because i was painting and wanted to let the fumes out. we had a squirrel come in the house. talk about turfing up the house. we liked to have never got him back out.........

Return to “Pets Animals”