Questions...questions....

Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Do you agree she is a very brave little guppy??
guppy

Post by guppy »

maybe a silly little guppy? :wah:
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Are those the only two choices? :) :D
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Have you ever tried to get a bear to gargle and spit?????:p
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Did he use Listerine?
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Where's the toothbrush?
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Bears brush?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I've never seen one in a bathroom...have you?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Wendybird;488320 wrote: Don't bears just sh** in the woods?

And according to the television commercials here, they use Charmin brand bathroom tissue.

Don't they where you afre?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Don't they read the newspaper too?:D
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Maybe only the bear essentials???
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

What would those be? :)
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Well, would you want to live without toilet paper?
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Lulu2;488519 wrote: Well, would you want to live without toilet paper?

Wouldn't that make life simply unbearable??
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Can you hear me GRRRRRRowling? :wah:
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Why are you growling?:-3
Majenta

Post by Majenta »

Isn't growling a common pastime, though?
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

What was that noise I heard?
Majenta

Post by Majenta »

you heard it too?!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Could it have been a love-sick MOOSE?
Majenta

Post by Majenta »

you mean, they actually EXIST?!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Of course! How ELSE could little moosettes be conceived?
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Lulu2;489250 wrote: Of course! How ELSE could little moosettes be conceived?

If you have one mouse, and two mice..why not one moose and two meese?
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

You want to confuse me, don't you?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Why would she want to do that? :D
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Fibonacci;489276 wrote: Why would she want to do that? :D

You think it is because I have nothing better to do with my time??
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Perhaps a hobby would fill some time? :)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

This is ridiculous. I have a valid question.

What is the cosmological constant needed in order to have a static solution for the universe ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Can I Have A Hint?:confused:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Fibonacci;489402 wrote: Can I Have A Hint?:confused:

Sure.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Thanks. :wah: Is the answer static?:D
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Fibonacci;489578 wrote: Thanks. :wah: Is the answer static?:D

Oh sorry. I wandered I guess. Umm no but Im pretty sure an x is involved. Theres always an x. xy..x-b4

That should get you rolling.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Does this help?:D

Cosmological constant

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The cosmological constant (usually denoted by the Greek capital letter lambda: Λ) was proposed by Albert Einstein as part of his theory of General Relativity to achieve a stationary universe. After the discovery of the Hubble redshift and the introduction of the expanding space paradigm, Einstein abandoned the concept. However, the discovery of cosmic acceleration in the 1990s has renewed interest in a cosmological constant.

The units of Λ are 1/metre2. The constant is proprotional to the energy density of the vacuum ρvac:

(or similarly,

, where μvac is the mass density of the vacuum) and where:

G is the gravitational constant

c is the speed of light in vacuumBeing a real number, the cosmological constant can be positive, negative, or zero and it represents the energy density of empty space: it can be thought of as the "cost" of having space. If the cosmological constant is positive, then space has a positive energy density and negative pressure and will, according to general relativity, drive the accelerated expansion of empty space (see dark energy and cosmic inflation for details).

Cosmologists generally describe the cosmological constant in units where unity corresponds to the value of the cosmological constant which gives a closed universe in the absence of matter. This normalised cosmological constant is usually called ΩΛ. In a flat universe ΩΛ corresponds to the fraction of the energy density of the Universe which is associated with the cosmological constant.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Sure on the surface it might seem elementary. I like monkies !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

:wah: What kind of monkies?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Just the regular kind. :thinking:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Rain

Post by Rain »

Is that in the form of a question?? ;)
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Are you going to get this thread back on track?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Is it left up to me? :)
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Can you handle the responsibility?
Rain

Post by Rain »

On my shoulders?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Would you rather drag it behind you?:D
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Or would you rather STRIDE BOLDLY AHEAD?
Rain

Post by Rain »

Do I have to answer that?
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Wouldn't it make things alot easier?
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Is easier any better??
Fibonacci

Post by Fibonacci »

Is Better any Easier?:D

Return to “Word Games”