Anyone seen Magenta Flame?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Did she leave? There aren't many Aussies in here and I was just starting to get to know her. We could understand each other's accents. Did she do one of those famous Goodbye Threads I must have missed????????
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

You're joking, Pompom ?????????????????

This is part of the grey car caper, surely!!!

What on earth did she do to get banned?????????? I mean I know Aussies can be outspoken, but I never saw anything anywhere ressembling bannable??????? Nar, that can't be right.

Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Yes..I heard that too.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

But why?

This is not a nuisance thread.

We've had so few Aussies in here as regulars, and she seemed to be fitting in well. What ever happened?

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Grin... yeah.. Pompom... that would go well with her theme colour

But getting back to my question - what happened with Magenta Flame???

I know of course about the new Infraction System, but you have to do some serious things to get thrown right out with that. What happened?????

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Okay.. thankyou the people who have sent me stuff. I get the picture.

I really do get the picture.

:( :lips:

Peg

Post by Peg »

As is usual here, I am totally clueless.:thinking:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Peg;489464 wrote: As is usual here, I am totally clueless.:thinking:

And how ! ;)
I AM AWESOME MAN
guppy

Post by guppy »

well, i am sorry to hear she is gone........for what ever reason...........
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

She apparently used a pretty mild aussie expression for being annoyed at some goings on by some people. Lost her temper a bit. Once. It's amazing what others get away with in here in real nastiness. But this outback aussie girl, who I hardly know but who looked promising, apparently fell foul of some clique and being pretty new and belonging to a minority lot, was kicked out. At a time when some were baying for blood in some kind of expiation of all the general forgiveness around.

Cultural differences. Aussies are an outspoken lot and cussing of some kinds is how we talk. Diuretic and mrsK and I better watch out. Of course we've been around longer, are a bit more used to American and British sensibilities and curb our normal exuberance. Our expulsion might possibly cause a few more ripples. Very unfair. I've seen some pretty gross nastiness since the Infraction Rules. Looks like it depends who you are. Same old same old...

But probably we should bury this thread now. It was a genuine question - not intended to pick at scabs. And I've dug out what appear to be genuine answers, which I don't like, but I have some good friends here I'd miss, and don't want to get banned myself for asking questions about someone who was only a new acquaintance.

Maybe, Tombstone, has not banned Magenta Flame outright anyway, but just given her time out. I sure hope so.

buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Hi Pam, i love aussies but magenta said a lot of stuff that was colourful to say the least. Takes a lot for Tombstone to ban someone, im sure its not just an off the cuff decision ;)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

buttercup;489628 wrote: Hi Pam, i love aussies but magenta said a lot of stuff that was colourful to say the least. Takes a lot for Tombstone to ban someone, im sure its not just an off the cuff decision ;)

Ummm...shes not banned :wah:

shes logged in right now
I AM AWESOME MAN
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Nomad;489631 wrote: Ummm...shes not banned :wah:

shes logged in right now

OMG - how much fun is this going to be :wah:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

that's Magenta logged in, different person.
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

SnoozeControl;489634 wrote: Well, considering a large portion of a 'bashing' thread was dedicated to me and no one got so much as a hand slap for it, I find it hard to believe that Magenta said or did anything bad enough to warrant a banning.

I don't really understand how things work here. :confused:

Snooze if you were not being called an uber bitch forum garden would really have gone all to f**k

It takes a bit of scratching the surface to know you, your pretty damned scary to start with ya know ;)
Peg

Post by Peg »

Magenta Flame is not in the Members List. Not a good sign. :(
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

buttercup;489635 wrote: OMG - how much fun is this going to be :wah:

:wah: you have pie on your face :wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Nomad;489646 wrote: :wah: you have pie on your face :wah:

Not the first time & certainly wont be the last ;)
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

"Snooze if you were not being called an uber bitch forum garden would really have gone all to f**k

It takes a bit of scratching the surface to know you, your pretty damned scary to start with ya know "

++++++++++++++++ Interesting! One of the first people who welcomed me and responded to my posts in a friendly manner was Snooze. I enjoy her as much as (if not more than some) members of the Garden. (I'm not talking behind your back, Snooze! I'm willing to say this to your face, too! ;) )
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Lulu2;489659 wrote: "Snooze if you were not being called an uber bitch forum garden would really have gone all to f**k

It takes a bit of scratching the surface to know you, your pretty damned scary to start with ya know "

++++++++++++++++ Interesting! One of the first people who welcomed me and responded to my posts in a friendly manner was Snooze. I enjoy her as much as (if not more than some) members of the Garden. (I'm not talking behind your back, Snooze! I'm willing to say this to your face, too! ;) )

Lulu perhaps you are taking that statement out of context :thinking:

I dont have any issues with Snooze, we did for some time but 'like big girls' we worked it out :-6

Now we know each other, we can have fun without being offended, its sweet you care about her & are a bit defensive, really there is nothing for you to worry about in that message ;)
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Good. My point is simply that I've not seen anything "scary" at all.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Lulu2;489674 wrote: Good. My point is simply that I've not seen anything "scary" at all.

Wahhhahahahaha are we talking about Snooze? Snoozer get your ass in here, this girl says your not scary at all :-4 :D

Really, seriously Lulu - me & Snoozer are sound, its fun thats all ;)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

:wah:
I AM AWESOME MAN
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

GUFFAW!!! Yeah, okay.. ya sarky dongo.. Behave yer bl*&^y self, capeesh. ... or the pole will be lodged, as you specify, where even the aussie sun don't shine not nohow.

Seriously, it's great to have you back!! Good decision, Tombstone. Thankyou!

:sneaky:

Majenta

Post by Majenta »

A namesake! hurrah!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Any friend of AussiePam's is a friend of mine! Welcome back!
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

As I said....I live in Calcutta, India! Look me up anytime! :-3
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Magenta flame;490612 wrote: Pam isn't a friend of mine .......Actually I put a hit out on her .....but he want's his money upfront, so by the time I save up she'll end up living to a ripe old age. All's fair in love and war though, Pam owns one of those little voodoo dolls of me and she keeps sticking the pin into it's head.

SO you can see quite plainly why I have to kill her

I feel very special. It's a while since anyone's put a hit out on me, as opposed :sneaky: to hitting um on me. :D ... and it's days and days since I've had an excuse to really maim and moider anyone in plausible self defence. Bring him on !!!!! I want blood. BLOOD

As fer the voodoo dollies, I do actually have a couple of those - from a wicked adventure in the company of a real witch in New Orleans .. but that's another story. And the pins are not in its head... :sneaky:

Can I join you in Calcutta, Lulu? After I've taken care of business here, of course.. :sneaky:

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

She's left FG.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Lulu2;541595 wrote: She's left FG.

mag left fg? noooooooooooooooo:confused: :thinking:

Return to “General Chit Chat”