Pow/mia

Discuss cruiser bikes, the lifestyle, clubs, and other issues.
BabyRider

Pow/mia

Post by BabyRider »

In this life I have been so fortunate to meet several Vietnam (and other) Vets. I wear a patch on my vest that reads "POW/MIA. I wasn't there but I still care."

Some of the bikers I've met thank me for wearing this patch. It always makes me feel so small. These men serve our country in a completely thankless way and they thank ME for showing my support and admiration for them

Gentlemen, I would like to take a minute and thank you for your service. You deserve a huge amount of respect from the whole country. And when I meet you, I'd like to shake your hand.

:-6 :-4 THANK YOU!!!! :-6 :-4
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BabyRider

Pow/mia

Post by BabyRider »

Shameless *bump.*
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Accountable

Pow/mia

Post by Accountable »

Thanks for that, BR. Here's a little addition for your sig.
BabyRider

Pow/mia

Post by BabyRider »

Accountable;491929 wrote: Thanks for that, BR. Here's a little addition for your sig.

That is the very picture on my vest patch. Thanks, Acc!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Peg

Pow/mia

Post by Peg »

I work with veterans every day. I've heard some of their stories. What a wonderful thread to pay tribute to them.
Craig James

Pow/mia

Post by Craig James »

BabyRider;491747 wrote: In this life I have been so fortunate to meet several Vietnam (and other) Vets. I wear a patch on my vest that reads "POW/MIA. I wasn't there but I still care."

Some of the bikers I've met thank me for wearing this patch. It always makes me feel so small. These men serve our country in a completely thankless way and they thank ME for showing my support and admiration for them

Gentlemen, I would like to take a minute and thank you for your service. You deserve a huge amount of respect from the whole country. And when I meet you, I'd like to shake your hand.

:-6 :-4 THANK YOU!!!! :-6 :-4

No BabyRider, I'd like to thank YOU!

As someone that spent 13 months, 15 days In Country, I have seen many that don't really appreciate what happened there. It is not often that we get props for what we did, and I thank you for that.

Besides our POW / MIA's, let's never forget the 56,485 of our brothers & sisters that were returned home in wooden caskets. They all died too soon in life, & I know I will never forget Cardy, Trigger Happy, or Kent as long as I live. I miss you guys.

Return to “Biker Forum”