Anything RANDOM Goes Here!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky;500583 wrote: I'm off to my friend Jane's for the evening...she's got the same singing game as me, but with different stuff on, so we're going to give that a go...oh my life, maybe I'd better providethe neighbours with earplugs:D

Why would they need earplugs?...

And miss out on an angelic beautiful tune?...None would think such of it. :yh_bigsmi
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky;500606 wrote: Bless ya!:wah: Maybe I'll give Nirvava and the Killers a miss then:o

Oh,..

well in that case,..if you're taking along an electric guitar and base drums, then I most indubitably agree...take the earplugs. :yh_sungla :guitarist
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I just made fudge....................:)

Been wanting some all holiday season!
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

chonsigirl;500710 wrote: I just made fudge....................:)

Been wanting some all holiday season!

Chonsigirl :)

What kind? Did you go with straight chocolate? :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

No, I used half dark and half white chocolate.........................:)

My son was going to work when I was making it, I had the cookbook out to remember the temperature stage-soft ball. The wise young man said, "Go get a candy thermometer" and I said to pour me glass of cold water. He thought I was thirsty! When I told him what I wanted it for, he was amazed! :wah:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I've never been able to do that right. The fudge always came out too dry. A big chocolate rock. :o
guppy

Post by guppy »

Accountable;500856 wrote: I've never been able to do that right. The fudge always came out too dry. A big chocolate rock. :o

the trick is a good pot, a candy thermometer, and alot of patience.....:)
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

guppy;500916 wrote: the trick is a good pot, a candy thermometer, and alot of patience.....:)
And willingness to eat your mistakes. :yh_drool :D
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

I've finally been able to post a picture of me, so I thought I would post it here and tell you that I have posted it in the Photos thread...

I didn't really want to start a new thread because of it, becuase,..well...it's just me. :wah:
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I think our Aussie is celebrating as we speak.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Way to go, Majenta. My kind of person!!
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky;501539 wrote: Gawd, I can feel a bad Pinks night coming up:sneaky:

Crikey, my cleavage looks fab if I do say so myself:D

I was scrolling through this thread, and my nephew happened to be looking at the thread. I looked away periodically, only to look back at my nephew who was laughing because he was reading this post. :wah:
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky;501566 wrote: Oops, sorry K!:D

Told you I was going to be bad Pinky didn't I?:o

It's alright...he's a cool kid.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Magenta flame;501557 wrote: Yeah They need a bit of a reality check.:wah:

UMmmm marie? you keep getting me mixed up with Majenta. It's a bit spooky really because some of her posts are exactly what I would have written . Maybe I have a twin out there.

None of my business, and don't mean to "butt in"...but I think that Marie was talking to you, just shortened your screen name, I don't think anyone wants to address you as "MF"...that would just be wrong!!
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Pinky;501588 wrote: My friend's going to video me singing tonight, so if I can figure out how to post it, you can all share the pain, haha!:wah:

You can upload it to youtube.com, but it would take up to 24 hourse for it to be public...

If you would like you can send the file to me on an email, and I can convert the file to something that would enable me to upload it to the account in which I used for the FG Performers song at filefront.com(A file sharing site)..or you could just make an account yourself at filefront.com and then upload it,..but I sort of figured you didn't want to mess with all that, and I already have an account,..plus it would all be on the same page, so that people could upload anything of their choosing without having to serf from page to page.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

my son was in a restaurant, went to the loo, and someone stole his cell phone! (he had left it on the table, not too smart i know, but geeze, he was gone only a few minutes!)...he's more innocent than me, he doesn't see thieves at every turn. ...so now it's a holiday and he needs that phone shut off and to keep his number. damn. :(
Okie

Post by Okie »

lady cop;501594 wrote: my son was in a restaurant, went to the loo, and someone stole his cell phone! (he had left it on the table, not too smart i know, but geeze, he was gone only a few minutes!)...he's more innocent than me, he doesn't see thieves at every turn. ...so now it's a holiday and he needs that phone shut off and to keep his number. damn. :(

Yep and you gotta keep yer laptop in arms reach too.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Okie;501616 wrote: Yep and you gotta keep yer laptop in arms reach too.i never go into a public place unless i sit with my back to the wall. too many people in this town who would like to do something stupid. but my son doesn't have that feeling or experience nomatter what i tell him. he'll not leave his phone again.
Okie

Post by Okie »

lady cop;501622 wrote: i never go into a public place unless i sit with my back to the wall. too many people in this town who would like to do something stupid. but my son doesn't have that feeling or experience nomatter what i tell him. he'll not leave his phone again.

Ah yes, to be young and innnocent. I do get nervous if my back is exposed. There is a bar here in the Northeast quadrant that is all black people and one I knew went in there and some guy wanted some money and he just turned his back and then woke up in the hospital . another balck I knew stopped in a black bar on the way home from work and got int an arguement and went home and got his gun. they took it away from him when he got back to the Fox Box and shot him in the elbow.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Magenta flame;501637 wrote: Wow my husband does the same thing, it must be a copper thing.:)yes...i have no problem with 97% of the people i ever dealt with because i am never mean or cruel or brutal. but when i go in a restaurant and see people whom i have arrested working there, i will leave. i don't know if they will spit in my food. i HAVE to be seated with my back to the wall and a view of the entrance. i KNOW your hubby will understand!

Return to “General Chit Chat”