Anything RANDOM Goes Here!!

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Magenta flame;501649 wrote: We both do. I get a lot of bullshit around these parts. when you're a city cop and someone threatens to kill your family it's rather unlikey. But out here when they threaten Pete with that we know that they know where we live. Apparently I'm going to be raped and blungeoned to death one day:wah:
what i did once....a con was overheard saying she 'knew where i lived'. so i went to the jail, got a witness, pulled her out of the block...and told her if i saw her within 2 miles of my house i would cap her sorry ass. that was the end of that.
Okie

Post by Okie »

lady cop;501655 wrote: what i did once....a con was overheard saying she 'knew where i lived'. so i went to the jail, got a witness, pulled her out of the block...and told her if i saw her within 2 miles of my house i would cap her sorry ass. that was the end of that.

There was a guy I knew in my class at school who was tough and I guess a good guy later on he got on the police force. Some guy he had arrested in our town saw him in a bar in a nearby city and they got into a fight and he got fired from the force for being in a bar fight. Seems unfair to me.
Okie

Post by Okie »

Pinky;501818 wrote: Ow Ow OW!!! My face hurts like billyo...I smacked into the sofa while singing to Coldplay and now I have a huge graze on my cheek and forehead:(

They're gonna be purple lumps tomorrow!:(

You must jump around a lot while singing?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Okie;501820 wrote: There was a guy I knew in my class at school who was tough and I guess a good guy later on he got on the police force. Some guy he had arrested in our town saw him in a bar in a nearby city and they got into a fight and he got fired from the force for being in a bar fight. Seems unfair to me.depends on the details/facts. i don't go to bars. but a person is always bound to run into people they've arrested. usually, for me, i get a "hi deputy, do you remember me"? like they're proud. LOL :rolleyes:
Okie

Post by Okie »

lady cop;501825 wrote: depends on the details/facts. i don't go to bars. but a person is always bound to run into people they've arrested. usually, for me, i get a "hi deputy, do you remember me"? like they're proud. LOL :rolleyes:

I knew one guy who bragged he could kick my butt and I made him prove it. turns out he was right. Later on he became a sheriff and he got shot and killed in the line of duty.

I have a question. Sort of. I had a friend who told me about a guy who claimed he had a gun in his car to take to a shop. I have doubts why he had it, but in any case, the man saw another man walk up to a woman and blow her away. So he grabbed his gun and blew that man away. He told me they prosecuted the man for vigilanteism. Could that not be considered citizens arrest? Or an attempt at it?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Okie;501827 wrote: I knew one guy who bragged he could kick my butt and I made him prove it. turns out he was right. Later on he became a sheriff and he got shot and killed in the line of duty.

I have a question. Sort of. I had a friend who told me about a guy who claimed he had a gun in his car to take to a shop. I have doubts why he had it, but in any case, the man saw another man walk up to a woman and blow her away. So he grabbed his gun and blew that man away. He told me they prosecuted the man for vigilanteism. Could that not be considered citizens arrest? Or an attempt at it?
it sounds iffy to me, why is his gun loaded to "go to the shop"?
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

How did you get a black eye Pinky?
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Pinky, are you putting some ice on it?
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I love my new siggy...:yh_hypno
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

So do we - I think you should keep it until December :D

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Uncle Kram;502098 wrote: So do we - I think you should keep it until December :D

:wah:
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

it's BBQ time!! :yh_drool
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I like your new siggy Sunny, it' AWESOME!!

Pinky....sorry you are in pain...yuck!!
Okie

Post by Okie »

lady cop;501830 wrote: it sounds iffy to me, why is his gun loaded to "go to the shop"?

Yeah, thats the thought I had too. This guy told me he had went across the street to his brothers ouse to look for prowlers and he took his pistol with him. If he did find someone and shoot him he would have to answer for that. Not like being in his own house.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I need to go to bed. But am not tired, and cannot sleep.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Hamster;503149 wrote: Marie would you like me to PM you and describe in detail all 24 episodes of "Thomas the Tank Engine" that my 4 year old boy likes to watch EVERY SINGLE day???

That should put you to sleep! :wah:

That is fine..I will pass. I ended up sleeping well last night.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Rick rented Superman Returns of Pay Per View last night. I was not impressed. Seems it was just the same stuff redone.
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I guess my grandson really likes Thomas the Tank. He has alot of the videos and figures.

For his birthday, though, I am going to start him on Jay Jay the Airplane. He got a video, and his mom said he likes that too. :wah:
Belladonna

Post by Belladonna »

I swear my two grandsons (2yrs. and 3rs.) are the Wiggels biggest fans! They are however really getting into "Disneys Cars" car's. Lightning McQueen, and Mader are their fav's!

Have you ever been to a live wiggels concert? lol, lol...the arena was filled w/tiny tots chanting "wiggels" "wiggels". It was so funny, and adorable too! :)
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

I have never been to a Wiggles concert...but I know my grandson likes them too.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I'd love to go to a Wiggles concert, I know all the songs!! :wah:
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Really enjoyed watching The Chronicles of Narnia. :)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I love that movie, and enjoyed the books as a child.
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

so ready for school to start back....:o
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

*sigh*

Not really, but it will be fun in the morning.

The girls come in, happy and showing off their new stuff.

The boys are funny, they come dragging in, sad sacks, oh the misery of it all! :wah:
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

A friend of mine has got to go to Buckingham Palace tomorrow to do Prince Phillips hair.

I asked him "Got a permit?"

He said "No, I've just got to take a bit off the back"

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Uncle Kram;503443 wrote: A friend of mine has got to go to Buckingham Palace tomorrow to do Prince Phillips hair.

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl Good one!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Uncle Kram;503443 wrote: A friend of mine has got to go to Buckingham Palace tomorrow to do Prince Phillips hair.

:wah: :wah:
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

:-5 Where did I put my keys when I came in?

Looked all over the house and can't find them. :(
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I slapped the patch on today, trying to quit smoking!! Not so much the New Years resolution, as much as good time as any, have had the patches for about 1 month now, putting it off...so I'm trying my hardest to not even crave one...I haven't had one since last night at midnight....:thinking:
Okie

Post by Okie »

WonderWendy3;503521 wrote: I slapped the patch on today, trying to quit smoking!! Not so much the New Years resolution, as much as good time as any, have had the patches for about 1 month now, putting it off...so I'm trying my hardest to not even crave one...I haven't had one since last night at midnight....:thinking:

good luck to you. I quit a long time ago and I am so happy I did. Things taste much better and I can smell more good things now. It never works to just cut back to a few a day. You gotta stop them altogether instead of cutting back.
guppy

Post by guppy »

one of my son's friends called from iraq today...he said it is winter time there...in the sixties during the day dropping down to around zero at night...he said it snowed there last night........:-3 can you imagine such a change in temperature everyday.......
Okie

Post by Okie »

guppy;503638 wrote: one of my son's friends called from iraq today...he said it is winter time there...in the sixties during the day dropping down to around zero at night...he said it snowed there last night........:-3 can you imagine such a change in temperature everyday.......

Brrrrrrr. Wouldnt that frost your flippers?
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Okie;503631 wrote: good luck to you. I quit a long time ago and I am so happy I did. Things taste much better and I can smell more good things now. It never works to just cut back to a few a day. You gotta stop them altogether instead of cutting back.

Thanks, I quit one time for 13 years and then like a big dummy picked them back up 4 years ago...afraid of gaining weight...I did cut back about a week before I slapped the patch on...I'm coming up on 24 hours whoo hooo
honeybee

Post by honeybee »

Hope everyone had a great holiday!, May the new year hold promises for everything great! I'm sure you all deserve all the great things life has to offer,

And may peace and love be in abundance!
guppy

Post by guppy »

has anybody else ever tried organic peanut butter? i am in love...sitting here eating it out of the jar with a spoon........:-6
guppy

Post by guppy »

Magenta flame;503795 wrote: UUUMMMMMM....nothing . :thinking: Just thought I'd stand around in here for a while:-3 Dum dee dum dee dum. Whistle Whistle:)

you crack me up.....:wah:

Return to “General Chit Chat”