help how do i delete account

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

flopstock;528637 wrote: You mean you talk nasty to folks and I miss it?:confused:

I find that hard to believe..:D

People normally pay extra for that :D :sneaky:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

"What rule number does that break Lulu???"

I don't know, Suzy, because I don't understand what you all are talking about. But then, we don't know if that accusation is true, do we? So, accusing people of something like it seems premature at this point, yes?

Do you all see what's happened here? Someone must be DELIGHTED that they've begun another war!

Now you're all flinging accusations right and left....when the only thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that someone set out to start trouble....in direct violation of the rules Tombstone created.

And if those rules are valid for one person....they should be valid for all, right?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;528637 wrote: You mean you talk nasty to folks and I miss it?:confused:

I find that hard to believe..:D
I'll try to double post in the future so you catch it.;)
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

SuzyB;528624 wrote: They should be named and shamed as well

BabyRider;528630 wrote: Now THAT I can agree with. I didn't mean to sound like I was barking at you, Bill, I just had visions of people who get miffed trying to do this all over the place.

That's quite OK. The reason I have not edited my post is that this sort of

thing can certainly get people TOS'd by their ISPs. To do this sort of thing

is (or should be, if reported on) would be a sort of self-immolation!
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Wow, I was thinking the problem with Jimbo and Suzy not being able to get in was ALL the people reading the thread...is there a limit to how many people can be reading a thread at one time??

I was guilty for having it open, I'm at work and been trying to read through in between work...very interesting reading if I may add!:D
abbey

Post by abbey »

Lulu2;528641 wrote: "What rule number does that break Lulu???"

I don't know, Suzy, because I don't understand what you all are talking about. But then, we don't know if that accusation is true, do we? So, accusing people of something like it seems premature at this point, yes?

Do you all see what's happened here? Someone must be DELIGHTED that they've begun another war!

Now you're all flinging accusations right and left....when the only thing we know FOR CERTAIN is that someone set out to start trouble....in direct violation of the rules Tombstone created.

And if those rules are valid for one person....they should be valid for all, right?I dont recall you ever making this accusation before regarding someone starting a thread asking how to delete an account?
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Lulu2;528641 wrote: "What rule number does that break Lulu???"

And if those rules are valid for one person....they should be valid for all, right?

I totally believe in having the same rules for everyone, i certainally wasn't firing accusations right and left, someone tried gaining access to both our accounts...fact!

I am not about to fuel this fire but all i am saying is that surely no one has the right to be tapping into anyones account!

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

flopstock;528645 wrote: Time out called on the field!

What in the heck is a blue?:confused: :wah:

Can I throw a curve ball and say that Floppy always makes me laugh??

and that I want to know what a "blue" is too!

okay...Play ball!!
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

WonderWendy3;528647 wrote: Wow, I was thinking the problem with Jimbo and Suzy not being able to get in was ALL the people reading the thread...is there a limit to how many people can be reading a thread at one time??

I was guilty for having it open, I'm at work and been trying to read through in between work...very interesting reading if I may add!:D

It wasn't that at all WW3, someone put in our username and kept tapping in the wrong password to either block it or read our PM's!!!!

The sad thing is i really don't believe that i have offended anyone here, not that would give someone the right to do that anyway

abbey

Post by abbey »

flopstock;528304 wrote: Don't give anyone the satisfaction sweetie~

When you get good and P.Oed at someone, do like I do and head to the arcade ... the goal there is to beat up on each other in a fun way.. I've found that Abbey makes a pretty good target..:D :wah:
Oiy!...........
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

A blue is an Aussie term for an arguement.

Mind you, if some of the stuff posted on that other site was about me I'd be more likely to be seeing red.
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

YZGI;528574 wrote: In my opinion, If anyone wants to trash someone else on another forum they shouldnt care or be surprised that it is found out. And when it is found out and exposed, that person should stand up and say they meant exactly what they said or they should apologize and not do it again. JMO

I totally agree with Mr. Wise Guy on this one.
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

spot

Post by spot »

Lulu2;528585 wrote: No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest.Having just looked around this latest in a series of back-channels, I don't feel constrained by lulu's warning to "not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest" because what I saw relates directly to forumgarden and already tries in a fairly pitiful fashion to harrass, insult and belittle me.

I can see why their site admin has been retro-editing stuff out and deleting posts since this fuss started - this is just a re-run of pants' private group burn-out from December with the same cast and crew. For some reason they still haven't got to grips with the fact that Google caches all their records which allows it back into the light of day in seconds. Here's a summary - am I allowed to post a summary? I think, given that I was mocked two days back for saying there was an organized pile-on attack in an otherwise sensible thread and that the organizing shows in the trail, that this time I might be allowed to. There's no "delete posts" option in Google, chaps, you really really have to understand that. So, without more ado, and with the sole intention of saying I dislike forumgarden being talked about like this:pantsonfire: Koan is a kunt. Hey Snooze i liked your comment. I bet their all pissing their knickers waiting for you start posting again.

DesignerGal: I just posted in there today. They are such bitches over there. I especially like the way Koant is getting pissed that people are analyzing her posts. I posted: That sucks doesnt it? Koan is such a biotch! What is her problem.

lulu: OK...is this forum secure enough to mention names? Sorry--I just wondered.

Snooze: Nope, it's wide open. I was hoping we could avoid names in here too.

DesignerGal: spot is emailing old inactive members to come back to FG????? Does anyone find that the least bit strange?????? Im in a spar with spot right now. He is being douche bag. Let me copy/paste the post!

lulu: Do you want to clean up all the posts with names? Have a password-protected area for candid conversation?

lady cop: spot and koan bumped a two-year-old thread for the sole purpose of trashing me. do they think everyone is so brain-dead that they don't see?? someone tell me that repulsive little transgender-looking twit isn't obsessed. as well as his handler the phoney lying 'spiritual' kunt. i cannot believe snooze was banned for mentioning my name!!

pantsonfire: It's all bollox. I mentioned LC and didn't get any warning.

clancy: That about sums it up. Complete and utter, bollox.

Snooze: Okay folks, I really hate heavy-handed admin editing posts, but I went back and changed the names of the bad guys to initials. I realize we all want to talk about those jerks, but maybe we could limit it somewhat? I'm trying to figure out how to set up a private area, but unfortunately my tiny little brain isn't firing on all four cylinders lately. I'll keep you all updated.

clancy: No problem. I've got more to concern me, than the handful of cretins in there.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Post by abbey »

spot;528699 wrote: :

pantsonfire: Koan is a kunt. Hey Snooze i liked your comment. I bet their all pissing their knickers waiting for you start posting again.

DesignerGal: I just posted in there today. They are such bitches over there. I especially like the way Koant is getting pissed that people are analyzing her posts. I posted: That sucks doesnt it? Koan is such a biotch! What is her problem.

lulu: OK...is this forum secure enough to mention names? Sorry--I just wondered.

Snooze: Nope, it's wide open. I was hoping we could avoid names in here too.

DesignerGal: spot is emailing old inactive members to come back to FG????? Does anyone find that the least bit strange?????? Im in a spar with spot right now. He is being douche bag. Let me copy/paste the post!

lulu: Do you want to clean up all the posts with names? Have a password-protected area for candid conversation?

lady cop: spot and koan bumped a two-year-old thread for the sole purpose of trashing me. do they think everyone is so brain-dead that they don't see?? someone tell me that repulsive little transgender-looking twit isn't obsessed. as well as his handler the phoney lying 'spiritual' kunt. i cannot believe snooze was banned for mentioning my name!!

pantsonfire: It's all bollox. I mentioned LC and didn't get any warning.

clancy: That about sums it up. Complete and utter, bollox.

Snooze: Okay folks, I really hate heavy-handed admin editing posts, but I went back and changed the names of the bad guys to initials. I realize we all want to talk about those jerks, but maybe we could limit it somewhat? I'm trying to figure out how to set up a private area, but unfortunately my tiny little brain isn't firing on all four cylinders lately. I'll keep you all updated.

clancy: No problem. I've got more to concern me, than the handful of cretins in there.
:-2 Wow!
spot

Post by spot »

abbey;528709 wrote: :-2 Wow!That's just one thread, I can't be bothered to go looking for any more.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

And do those rules about posting not apply to you, spot? You've posted from another forum, deliberately trying to incite and hurt people. You must be very, very proud of yourself.

I'll stand by my right to discuss anyone and anything I like. I've no doubt that you'd do the same.

Your performance here says a lot about you. No surprises, just reinforces my opinion of your nature.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I'm with Abbey on this one...WOW!!--I've turned into Forest Gump today....

"That's all I have to say about that":(
spot

Post by spot »

Lulu2;528712 wrote: And do those rules about posting not apply to you, spot? You've posted from another forum, deliberately trying to incite and hurt people. You must be very, very proud of yourself.I don't feel constrained by lulu's warning to "not post any messages that harrass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest" because what I saw relates directly to forumgarden and already tries in a fairly pitiful fashion to harrass, insult and belittle me.

I thought I'd already posted that bit.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

Well, you're probably in a post-orgasmic GLOW. Why would anyone seek out a board where they know they're likely to be discussed, especially after they've behaved in a very UN-moderately manner at FG? Why would anyone seek out a board when they know they're going to find something unpleasant about themselves?

Curious...unless, of course, they're planning to bolster sympathy?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lulu2;528712 wrote: And do those rules about posting not apply to you, spot? You've posted from another forum, deliberately trying to incite and hurt people. You must be very, very proud of yourself.

I'll stand by my right to discuss anyone and anything I like. I've no doubt that you'd do the same.

Your performance here says a lot about you. No surprises, just reinforces my opinion of your nature.

You don't appear to be denying any of it and, if it's true, he's every right to bring it into the light of day.

Sh!t like that is sick and should be exposed so that it can wither and die.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I feel like I just walked into a junior high girl's bathroom after reading that tripe. Get a load of who the posters are. That alone speaks volumes. And that they're trying to turn it around by whining about how wrong it is to post from a private forum, yadayada, speaks even more about their lack of integrity. Thanks for posting that Spot, I'm highly amused. :wah:
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

If it's in public and not copyrighted, it's open game. If it's a problem for people to have their true colors exposed in their ugliness, they should learn some self-control.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

BabyRider;528730 wrote: If it's in public and not copyrighted, it's open game. If it's a problem for people to have their true colors exposed in their ugliness, they should learn some self-control.

Never a truer word spoken:)

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

SuzyB;528733 wrote: Never a truer word spoken:)
Miss Suzeeeee....any chance we're going to convince Jesse to stay?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Lulu2;528712 wrote: And do those rules about posting not apply to you, spot? You've posted from another forum, deliberately trying to incite and hurt people. You must be very, very proud of yourself.

I'd post the same thing Spot posted, anytime. When a bunch of sht-kickers

gang up to attack FG they deserve to be outed. Are they not trying to "hurt

people", as well as attacking FG? Apparently, you do not agree. Why?
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

BabyRider;528739 wrote: Miss Suzeeeee....any chance we're going to convince Jesse to stay?

I hope so!
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

BabyRider;528739 wrote: Miss Suzeeeee....any chance we're going to convince Jesse to stay?

Oh damn, i forgot that was what this thread was about :-5 :-5 :wah:

abbey

Post by abbey »

Clancy;528740 wrote: You want "wow" abbey?

I saw the PM that came via you and Spot citing me as being dog. BTW, the dog remarks were his.

So no one talks about anyone in here? Absolute nonsense.
Being dog????

Explain
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

SuzyB;528744 wrote: Oh damn, i forgot that was what this thread was about :-5 :-5 :wah:
Very understandable, that.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

jimbo;528469 wrote: just in case any one feels sorry for this person thats whats been posted on their forum :D :D nice eh http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... um=cya#441

Gosh, has that URL changed, err, really quite recently? I wonder who's got a

copy of the original ;)
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Clancy;528751 wrote: Is this supposed to tell us something new? Maybe people would enjoy some of the crap you yourself have printed out about people. There is people in here I actively avoid, and they in turn give me a wide berth. Result? peace and quiet.

I don't even need to be logged in here to have someone call me out, or make a dig. You've done it , so your effort to paint yourself whiter than white won't get you anywhere. Your pious show might have got you somewhere had you been innocent, but you personally are far from it. You make a point of stomping people into the ground prior to them leaving and after they leave.....so your Inspector Clouseau act amounts to less than nothing.

But I do find the drama school antics of others amusing ....I mean, you have to, just because of the sheer hypocrisy.

I've said before I'll say it again, I don't know anyone in here, (anyone that I know that is) who doesn't talk about other people ....with maybe one exception. .

Thanks for noticing Clancy :)

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

SuzyB;528757 wrote: Thanks for noticing Clancy :)
Hey whats up with that, I thought he was talking about me.:cool:
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Clancy;528778 wrote: ....make that two.

Thankyou :D

abbey

Post by abbey »

Clancy;528751 wrote: Is this supposed to tell us something new? Maybe people would enjoy some of the crap you yourself have printed out about people. There is people in here I actively avoid, and they in turn give me a wide berth. Result? peace and quiet.

I don't even need to be logged in here to have someone call me out, or make a dig. You've done it , so your effort to paint yourself whiter than white won't get you anywhere. Your pious show might have got you somewhere had you been innocent, but you personally are far from it. You make a point of stomping people into the ground prior to them leaving and after they leave.....so your Inspector Clouseau act amounts to less than nothing.

But I do find the drama school antics of others amusing ....I mean, you have to, just because of the sheer hypocrisy.

I've said before I'll say it again, I don't know anyone in here, (anyone that I know that is) who doesn't talk about other people ....with maybe one exception.

.Of course we all do it clancy, it's the nature of the beast, the difference is, most of us do it privately, by pm or e-mail and not on an open forum.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

I stand behind everything I said on that forum and dont feel sorry or guilty about it. I have a RIGHT not to like everyone and I dont like those I mentioned for certain reasons. If you have a problem with it TOUGH $HIT. You dont like me, I dont like you, case settled. Would you rather me talk **** about you all here where it gets on everyones nerves or at another forum YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO LOOK AT?

Should I not talk **** about you at work either? Will you call me boss and tell on me?

HBIC
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

YZGI;528765 wrote: Hey whats up with that, I thought he was talking about me.:cool:

A-hem....waving hand...innocent here....lover of all!!:-4 :-6
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

WonderWendy3;528804 wrote: A-hem....waving hand...innocent here....lover of all!!:-4 :-6
AHEM, I just talked to Bullet and he said you've NEVER loved him! Shame, Wendy....SHAAAAAAME. :yh_laugh
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “General Chit Chat”