help how do i delete account

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

DesignerGal;528798 wrote: I stand behind everything I said on that forum and dont feel sorry or guilty about it. I have a RIGHT not to like everyone and I dont like those I mentioned for certain reasons. If you have a problem with it TOUGH $HIT. You dont like me, I dont like you, case settled. Would you rather me talk **** about you all here where it gets on everyones nerves or at another forum YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO LOOK AT?

Should I not talk **** about you at work either? Will you call me boss and tell on me?
Talk about me Dgal it makes me feel famous. Please Please.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;528817 wrote: See, I was gonna guess chonsi and cher... but you'll do in a pinch..:D
You know I love it when you pinch Flops.
spot

Post by spot »

Clancy;528740 wrote: You want "wow" abbey?

I saw the PM that came via you and Spot citing me as being dog. BTW, the dog remarks were his.

So no one talks about anyone in here? Absolute nonsense.Blimey, it took me a while to work out what that was about.

It's from last September. Abbey and I had exchanged posts about Elouise and the Swede, and Snooze asked the same question about Elouise an hour later. I posted her the same explanation in an attempt to show her my best understanding of the situation, and it included the Abbey headers as well as my own. My reference to Clancy was: "Given that Snooze has been totally berserk all weekend I'm quite glad to see anyone take a stick to her. The entire riot is down to her stirring it into existence and Clancy being led behind her on a leash". Abbey never mentioned Clancy at all.

That's it, unedited. Small amount of smoke, no underlying fire. Being led around on a leash is more about being biddable and always coming to the rescue, not about being canine. Read some S&M novels and you'll see the point.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Magenta flame;528834 wrote: since there seems to be quite a few here I have a dilemma why is the word "Naughtins" in my journal in red? Who did that?
Did you use it as a keyword for a search? That's how they show up when searching for specific words.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Bez

Post by Bez »

Magenta flame;528834 wrote: since there seems to be quite a few here I have a dilemma why is the word "Naughtins" in my journal in red? Who did that?

No other member can edit or reply to your journals Magenta...it's a mystery.
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I think it means you ought naughtin do that!:cool:
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I see...so, if I do a search and find a small forum of friends who have an opinion of an FG member which is negative...and they're discussing that opinion...I have the right to copy/paste that thread here.

Is this what some of you are saying?
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

YZGI;528814 wrote: Talk about me Dgal it makes me feel famous. Please Please.

Im going to start a "Sex YZGI up" thread. Will that make you feel good?

HBIC
spot

Post by spot »

flopstock;528832 wrote: And what's up with this whole 'not only can't you badmouth me here, you aren't allowed to badmouth me anywhere' attitude everyone is adopting. Who the hell REALLY cares what someone says about you ...unless you are about to get naked together of course..:wah:Of course they can, I quite expect them to. Had DG not denied a couple of days back that the Gun Control thread wasn't subject to an organized diversion by her and lulu I doubt if I'd have shown where it had been done by posting the summary. I'd said "watching the pack call each other in when they scent blood" showed a lack of dignity on their part, and DG mocked with "Dont you think this might be a bit of a delusion? I hear quite often. It sounds like paranoia". So - not delusional after all, huh? Next time I mention pack attacks, bear it in mind. They stand out like a sore thumb after you've experienced a few, believe me.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

DesignerGal;528872 wrote: Im going to start a "Sex YZGI up" thread. Will that make you feel good?
Oh wait wait wait,Please dont , please please please.Um I gotta go. Damn I must remember to think before I post. Think you dumbass think.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

spot;528877 wrote: Of course they can, I quite expect them to. Had DG not denied a couple of days back that the Gun Control thread wasn't subject to an organized diversion by her and lulu I doubt if I'd have shown where it had been done by posting the summary. I'd said "watching the pack call each other in when they scent blood" showed a lack of dignity on their part, and DG mocked with "Dont you think this might be a bit of a delusion? I hear quite often. It sounds like paranoia". So - not delusional after all, huh? Next time I mention pack attacks, bear it in mind. They stand out like a sore thumb after you've experienced a few, believe me.

Can you find a thread in the other forum where I asked anyone to come and stalk you? Paste it please. I didnt even mention a thread specifically. The gin control thread was a discussion between you and I and I still think you are delusional. Just show me ok?

HBIC
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

I hope this has made you want to stay Jess, off to bed now :D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

spot

Post by spot »

DesignerGal;528884 wrote: Can you find a thread in the other forum where I asked anyone to come and stalk you? Paste it please. I didnt even mention a thread specifically. The gin control thread was a discussion between you and I and I still think you are delusional. Just show me ok?

You don't think that the thread title "Now it's BRs turn" is a bit of a hint?

You don't think "I just posted in there today. They are such bitches over there" is an invitation to join in, alongside "I might go back so she'll leave BR alone"?

To quote Major General James Mattis, "bad things happen in wars, I don't have to apologise for the conduct of my men ... Let's not be naive".

Oh - he also said "Engage your brain before you engage your weapon". Never was a truer word spoken.
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

And while you're at it, find a thread in Tombstone's rules which says it's ok to post a thread from another board, even knowing that it'll cause trouble, if that thread says something "bad" about YOU!

Or..find a thread in those rules which says it's ok to post that thread even though YOU are a moderator and supposedly helping to maintain civility.

Your interpretation of what's intended/meant on other peoples' posts on another person's board is hardly justification for what you've done...or for what Jimbo did.

Be honest...you've been looking to stir the pot. People discuss other people and what they've done every day. Don't even bother to deny that you and Koan don't sit and fuss over things said/done here. If nobody else knows about it...no harm's done.

And no harm would have been done here, either, if SOMEONE hadn't decided to go looking for trouble and then stir up the rest of the board.

You are so obvious, Spot.
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
abbey

Post by abbey »

Lulu2;528900 wrote: And while you're at it, find a thread in Tombstone's rules which says it's ok to post a thread from another board, even knowing that it'll cause trouble, if that thread says something "bad" about YOU!

Or..find a thread in those rules which says it's ok to post that thread even though YOU are a moderator and supposedly helping to maintain civility.

Your interpretation of what's intended/meant on other peoples' posts on another person's board is hardly justification for what you've done...or for what Jimbo did.

Be honest...you've been looking to stir the pot. People discuss other people and what they've done every day. Don't even bother to deny that you and Koan don't sit and fuss over things said/done here. If nobody else knows about it...no harm's done.

And no harm would have been done here, either, if SOMEONE hadn't decided to go looking for trouble and then stir up the rest of the board.

You are so obvious, Spot.Actually lulu, it was jimbo that first posted the link to that forum
Lulu2

Post by Lulu2 »

I know that, Abbey, I said "WHAT JIMBO DID." It was Spot who followed up with an entire page....in an obvious effort to make this as inflammatory as possible.

You all have been manipulated. Consider that.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Lulu2;528912 wrote: I know that, Abbey, I said "WHAT JIMBO DID." It was Spot who followed up with an entire page....in an obvious effort to make this as inflammatory as possible.

.My apologies.:o
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Lulu2;528520 wrote: So you provided a link to a private forum, gossiped and stirred up the same kind of mess you've accused others of doing?

Nice. Really nice!

Anyone who gets critical of what's been said in a group of other posters on another board had bloody well better look into their own conscience! Don't get all "holier than thou" unless you, yourself, have never said anything critical of anyone else.

Frankly, I find the lurking/hoping to find something unpleasant depolorable! And, even though I don't know a thing about you, I understand why some people don't care for you.

If you want to go....GO! If you want to criticize others while appearing innocent as a lamb, continue this sort of behavior....but don't expect anyone who really thinks about it to respect you.

Oh my God. You are the worst of the worst. Im sorry but I have to apologize to the pigs.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Nomad;528938 wrote: Oh my God. You are the worst of the worst. Im sorry but I have to apologize to the pigs.

But the pig got up, and slowly walked away...
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Magenta flame;528948 wrote: Directly into the jaws of the wolf

Ah! You have either missed my little allusion, or I've missed yours!
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Magenta flame;528957 wrote: so getting back to the point of the first post....Did jesse b ever work out how to delete his account?

Dunno. Hope he's OK.
guppy

Post by guppy »

Magenta flame;528968 wrote: No sweetheart....just politely ignoring:D

I have a tendency to do that.

OMG!! mag , for aminute there i thought fg had added a flaming thread....:p one can always hope cant one?????:D
guppy

Post by guppy »

Magenta flame;528975 wrote: Flame away you stupid bitch.....what are you on drugs or something?

go get a bike spoke up ya!

:D :wah: :wah: gee thanks!! i feel right at home now......:p
guppy

Post by guppy »

Magenta flame;528982 wrote: See? now that's how you abuse people!

Gosh if you're going to do it, then for gods' sake do it right!:yh

Geesh Do I have to do everything myself around here?

:D

i got an idea,,,you can start a how to flame thread....there are lots on here that need practice.....;)
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Ive been banned from cya. :(

I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve though. :sneaky: :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Nomad;528987 wrote: Ive been banned from cya. :(

I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve though. :sneaky: :-6

You were a member there? :-2
koan

Post by koan »

Maybe I should ask to join?

Think they'd let me?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

RedGlitter;528994 wrote: You were a member there? :-2

No. I just followed Jimbo's link. I got banned after apologizing to the pigs. Ill be back in there tomorrow though. :cool:
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Magenta flame;528989 wrote: NOmad settle down ...or I'll have to get the big stick!

:sneaky: :-4
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “General Chit Chat”