Who's the weirdest person you've met?

Discuss the metaphysical.
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

Pinky;539478 wrote: ...this nutter just ran up to me and got my face in his hands saying that I was lovely (did he have beer goggles or what?) and then started dragging me...

Women are always doing this to me. What to do?
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

I once worked with a guy who was convinced that humanity is descended, not from apes, but from...sheep. He was not the sharpest knife in the drawer anyway; he also once said that the moon was "about two hundred miles away". He was an affable sort, so all I did was smile and nod, smile and nod...

Being woefully under-educated may not qualify for weirdness either, but I'll take that over the grab-your-face-in-public brand of weirdness.

Here in the Northwest U.S. we have the zombie weirdness known as meth. Now this is weird: Why in the name of all that's Holy would someone willfully shackle themselves to an addiction that turns one so desperate and stupid?

Give me fun weird.
The Rob

Post by The Rob »

Magenta flame;539563 wrote: My husband?

Um...hopefully in the "fun weird" catagory? For your sake?
Bored_Wombat

Post by Bored_Wombat »

I, Rob;539457 wrote: Twenty years ago I lived next door to a woman who was an exhibitionist.

This is really the most pleasant "weirdness" I can recall.

Yeah, exhibitionism is refreshing in a female and dangerous in a male.

Hardly fair is it?
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

I remember this German Elvis impersonator guy, he was pretty weird, but also cool. Then there was this fella who used to go around with a drum and a dog, whistling, he was fairly mental it has to be said, then there was that UFO guy, he was off the planet mental, there was also this fellow in Stuttgart who used to go round the city in the summer, grab dogs by the ears and ask them directions, he was creative in his madness, I will give him that. God, I must have met a few in my time, as for the girls, I think they were worse! :wah:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Its a narrow way

Post by Its a narrow way »

I honestly could not tell it all ,most that know me i should write a book or 2 as ive had much experiences and much weird peoples have crossed my path. I dont think i Dare tell much as Then I will be the weirdest person you all met.

A few weird peoples ive crossed path with was many but here is a few.

Once i went mate on a tugboat in BC . The captain never believed in haveing relationships he had a 40 year old daughter i think he said he spoke to her once , He advised me if I ever slept with a woman after the sex act she should be asked to get out of bed and get going and stop taking your body heat. Once listening to the Radio . Sounded like Isreal and Iran would nuke each other . When i commented this to the captain he said so The solar winds of Venus will just bring new life again. He made me shine the brass on the tugboat every day over and over again even if it was shining. He fought with every port athority , every marine trafic controler we come in contact with . To me he was weird.

Next . One time I delivered a boat with a witch as a mate , She kept her distance from me kept saying i drained her spiritual energy , If we landed in a port she asked me to go find a other boat to sleep on so she could get her spiritual energy flowing . Once in Mautalk ,Newyork I came back to the boat on a dark windy night , she had tarot cards spread about was very scared . she said i see high tides , I see the carolinas , We are haveing a accident. the next morning she refused to sail told all the locals we was haveing a accident , they went got us a extra life raft . Any way we was almost through the Carolinas and we decided to pull in for night in Charleston . In a yatch club a strange current grabbed the boat and smashed us into a big multi million dollar yatch the current was so strong had to get small tug to pull us away from the side of other boat .Did alot of scratching the yatch. I guess i got to admit she seen it coming . She also seemed to be able to make men want her , very rich men would come offer to buy her just out of know where .

there was a family in my church invited me to stay to their house . They looked like adams family street had all perfect mowed lawns theirs was unmowed unkept in middle of it all . To make conversation the man told me was considering killing his boss was going to wire it up to electrocute him as he was a eltricean . I laughed thought it was a joke . He said man im serious . His wife ate all the left overs on every bodys plates when supper was done , then went on to suck a tea bag when only I was watching as if performing oral sex. Then she started to tell us stories of regular UFO visits to their back lawn. The next day we took the woman with us on a almost 2 week outing .Her and the husband never said goodbye to each other . When going through atlanta Georgia in a mini van full of people .I almost had a accident . My children and wife was screaming . This woman went into Hysterical Laughter when thinking we was all going to die.

But my younger brother is by far the weirdest person i know . His wife was assigned to him , shes from the third planet from Urias i think it is. She even goes home sometimes i guess . they had a baby stolen by aliens . She asked me to find the mic mac natives spiritual leaders as they would know where there was a glass tower setting on a copper mine and she would show them how to use it . Any way i best stop there . Or ill be the weirdest person you ever met.

Return to “Magic Mystery”