-American Idol 2007-

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Twilight

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Twilight »

AngelEyes82;564811 wrote: My favorite guy this year is Chris Richardson. He is good. I like the B-Bop guy too. He's awesome. As far as the girls I LOVE Lakisha Jones! She has a wonderful voice!!

Besides those 2 I haven't really been getting into it these days. It seems boring this year- not sure why.

:(

Its almost as if they have run out of talent now.

My fave this year has to be Dolittle...she does have talent.
Sweet Tooth

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sweet Tooth »

AngelEyes82;564839 wrote: You're right. The auditions this year were horrible & they had to put a lot of bad ones through just to fill the spaces. It's crazy. Dolittle is good but Lakisha is better in my opinion.
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?? I missed you on here!!! I like the guy from VA(naturally), the one who did the Jason Mraz song, also I love Melinda, I could listen to her voice all day! I do like Lakisha though- she reminds me of Aretha Franklin!
Sheryl

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sheryl »

I love Lakisha, Jordin, and Melinda for the girls. And then on the guys I like Chris Sligh, Blake Lewis, and Phil Stacey. :wah:

So who do ya'll think is going home tonight?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Sweet Tooth

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Antonella is def. gone! Sanjaya is gone! I know I only counted like 7 people worth staying to the next round, but I can remember names!
Sheryl

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sheryl »

Sanjaya can sing, but it's like he's not trying. it always seems like I hear more of the background singers than him.

hehe last night I could only giggle when Antonella was up there singing, guess I shouldn't of looked at those pictures :wah:

my son
G-man

-American Idol 2007-

Post by G-man »

I can believe Sanjaya is still in considering... we'll see what happens when fans begin backing others as the choices dwindle down... if Howard Stern has anything to say though he'll make it to the finals... and he continues to gain more backers it seems... :rolleyes:

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Sheryl

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sheryl »

I quit watching it. I can't stand how it's been going this year.

my son
WonderWendy3

-American Idol 2007-

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I have to admit that my viewing the show has been hit or miss....and much more missin' than hittin'....

I always mis-pronounce sanjewa's name, see can't even spell it. Not impressed with anyone this season...I really liked the curley head Chris, loved his personality, wasn't the best of singer, but very entertaining!
zinkyusa

-American Idol 2007-

Post by zinkyusa »

I am proud to say I have never viewed a single episode of the show..I think Simon is a mean person:(
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
WonderWendy3

-American Idol 2007-

Post by WonderWendy3 »

zinkyusa;591572 wrote: I am proud to say I have never viewed a single episode of the show..I think Simon is a mean person:(

ahhhh come on, he's funny! I agree he can be a bit rude, but I find him funny and he does show a soft side from time to time!!
zinkyusa

-American Idol 2007-

Post by zinkyusa »

AngelEyes82;591628 wrote: I love Simon.

He makes me laugh so hard sometimes.

He does nothing but tell the truth.. why lie?

If they sound horrible then you should let

them know right!? I would.. :)

I just find the idea of making fun of people as entertainment very unentertaining, but then again no one forces them to "perform" so enjoy:D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Mustang

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Mustang »

I think the last 2 standing will be Jordin and Lakisha. Bet Jordin wins! :-6
Uncle Kram

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Uncle Kram »

I'm a Blake fan too. I'd like to se him win it. Haven't seen the show for a couple of weeks so I'm not sure how he's doing though.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Sweet Tooth

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Honestly, I know us Americans hate to love the people that are the best, but we all know Melinda should win. She has never disapointed!
Sheryl

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Sheryl »

I'm not watching anymore till Sanjaya is gone! :mad:

my son
WonderWendy3

-American Idol 2007-

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I didn't watch it last night, I'm kinda with Sheryl on that one...I did hear Jordan on the radio this morning in a clip they played and I thought she sounded really good. I've just lost interest in it, but I peek at it here and there to see whats going on...but just not impressed with the whole Sanjaya scam....stupid....
Fibonacci

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Fibonacci »

That's all Folk's!

Its finally over!

Now the show can go on normally!

The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
WonderWendy3

-American Idol 2007-

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Fibonacci;595819 wrote:

That's all Folk's!

Its finally over!

Now the show can go on normally!

Thank you Fib for finding this!! I was looking for this thread and got side-tracked (those durn kids)....

YAYYYYYY, Sheryl can watch it now!!!!:yh_dance :yh_party :yh_monkey

Yes, I had to throw the monkey in there to show happiness!!
Jamesblonde

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Jamesblonde »

Suckers
Parker_scramble

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Parker_scramble »

im never watching american idol again this season. it was rigged last night.

the only true losers are the starving kids in africa....

think about how much money the fanjayas would have brought next week to help them....

i know u guys dont like sanjaya... but are you gonna honestly tell me that phil had more votes than sanjaya?

give me a break.

they wanted to create a diversion to save the simon cowell / rolling eyes/ virginia tech/ chris richardson scandle.

yes he didnt roll his eyes at what chris said, but talking to paula while chris R was showing luv to the victims is still rude . what a jerk simon is.

well AI you did it. you succeeded in your cover up. oh well. it's funny... i dont know any fanjayas who are gonna watch now. im not watching. AI's ratings are gonna go in the toilet. later.
neffy

-American Idol 2007-

Post by neffy »

i have been watching it this year.but i am not enjoying it has much:-1
The rottie queen
WonderWendy3

-American Idol 2007-

Post by WonderWendy3 »

neffy;597792 wrote: i have been watching it this year.but i am not enjoying it has much:-1

me either, haven't played close attention actually....
beautyful

-American Idol 2007-

Post by beautyful »

i have to say i have been watching this year and its not as good as previous years...there is no-one i would really say wow they are an amazing singer or they have an incredible stage presence, bit disappointing really

p.s who is the presenter? I live in england you see and watch the series on digital tv channel :)
pinkchick

-American Idol 2007-

Post by pinkchick »

Info for Beautyful

The presenter on American Idol is Ryan Seacrest (GORGEOUS)

I'm quite hooked this year but it's really only because I want that daft wee twit Sanjaya OOOOOOOOOUUUUUTTTT......:-5
Very nearly perfect ... :D
beautyful

-American Idol 2007-

Post by beautyful »

pinkchick;601212 wrote: Info for Beautyful

The presenter on American Idol is Ryan Seacrest (GORGEOUS)

thank you!! he is quite handsome :-4
pinkchick

-American Idol 2007-

Post by pinkchick »

Yes indeed he is:-4
beautyful

-American Idol 2007-

Post by beautyful »

do you guys in america have cat deeley doing the interviews after like we do on the version shown here?
observer1

-American Idol 2007-

Post by observer1 »

You're gonna think I'm really weird, but I've taken quite a shining to Blake! At first, I thought he was kinda goofy. But he's really come into his own! And I LOVE the new hair style!! I agree though, that it isn't as interesting as last year (I didn't watch it before then), but it's getting more interesting now... & I'm REALLLLLY glad Sanjaya is GONE!!!
Bill Sikes

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Bill Sikes »

observer1;603622 wrote: You're gonna think I'm really weird, but I've taken quite a shining to Blake! At first, I thought he was kinda goofy. But he's really come into his own! And I LOVE the new hair style!! I agree though, that it isn't as interesting as last year (I didn't watch it before then), but it's getting more interesting now... & I'm REALLLLLY glad Sanjaya is GONE!!!

Do you think he, whoever he is, has an original thought in his head, or is it all just a put-up job to very successfully provide what used to be called "light entertainment"?
observer1

-American Idol 2007-

Post by observer1 »

Bill Sikes;603627 wrote: Do you think he, whoever he is, has an original thought in his head, or is it all just a put-up job to very successfully provide what used to be called "light entertainment"?

??????

I was just stating my opinion on the show. I'm not about to get philosophical at the end of a very busy workday.
Bill Sikes

-American Idol 2007-

Post by Bill Sikes »

observer1;603629 wrote: ??????

I was just stating my opinion on the show. I'm not about to get philosophical at the end of a very busy workday.

That's OK. I am at the very very end of a hard day, too!
observer1

-American Idol 2007-

Post by observer1 »

OK, so who LOVED Blake's performance last night??? I got goosebumps, literally!! It was GREAT!!! :guitarist
pinkchick

-American Idol 2007-

Post by pinkchick »

I am soooo upset that Melinda is gone. I really wanted her to win:-1
pinkchick

-American Idol 2007-

Post by pinkchick »

AngelEyes82;617107 wrote: I did too.. now i am voting for Jordin. She does live like 30 minutes from me..

but i love Melinda and I can't wait for her CD to come out. :D

Me too:wah:

Return to “General TV Shows”