Queen

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Musiclover89

Queen

Post by Musiclover89 »

Queen are my faveourite band i was wondering if their is any Queen Fans here my faveourite Queen song is I Want To Break Free
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Bez

Queen

Post by Bez »

My fave is 'WE will rock you'
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Marie5656

Queen

Post by Marie5656 »

Gosh, their music has been around since the 70's!! They were not a favorite group of mine, but I like thier music back in the day.
saffy

Queen

Post by saffy »

Stone cold crazy.
Rapunzel

Queen

Post by Rapunzel »

Musiclover89;572121 wrote: Queen are my faveourite band i was wondering if their is any Queen Fans here my faveourite Queen song is I Want To Break Free

I adore Queen! My all-time favourite Rock group.

I saw them live in concert at Knebworth Park in 1986 in their 'Magic' tour.

It was THE most FANTASTIC concert I have ever been to!

They were supported by Status Quo, Big Country and another band whose name I've forgotten, but they were all incredible with Queen being totally and completely OUTSTANDING!

Freddie Mercury handled the audience brilliantly and the band's arrival by helicopter, which flew low over us, was thrilling. :)

It was just an amazing concert.

My all-time favourite track is Who Wants To Live Forever from Highlander.

My all-time favourite album is A Kind of Magic.
WonderWendy3

Queen

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I love Queen....I saw them in concert on my birthday in 1982, Billy Squire opened for them in Washington, DC (USA)

One of my favorites is the song they sing about me: Fat bottom girls:guitarist
Musiclover89

Queen

Post by Musiclover89 »

Rapunzel;572411 wrote: I adore Queen! My all-time favourite Rock group.

I saw them live in concert at Knebworth Park in 1986 in their 'Magic' tour.

It was THE most FANTASTIC concert I have ever been to!

They were supported by Status Quo, Big Country and another band whose name I've forgotten, but they were all incredible with Queen being totally and completely OUTSTANDING!

Freddie Mercury handled the audience brilliantly and the band's arrival by helicopter, which flew low over us, was thrilling. :)

It was just an amazing concert.

My all-time favourite track is Who Wants To Live Forever from Highlander.

My all-time favourite album is A Kind of Magic.

OMG *faints* i would have loved to have been at the Knebworth Concert i havnt even seen Queen live even when they were touring with Paul Rodgers 2 years ago :-5 but my Mum seen them at the Birmingham 84 Concert i envy her for that lol
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Rapunzel

Queen

Post by Rapunzel »

Musiclover89;572435 wrote: OMG *faints* i would have loved to have been at the Knebworth Concert i havnt even seen Queen live even when they were touring with Paul Rodgers 2 years ago :-5 but my Mum seen them at the Birmingham 84 Concert i envy her for that lol

I'm SO glad I was there! It was the MOST fantastic concert I've ever been to! :)

I still have the programme from the concert too! :)

Return to “Music”