Have You Had A Paranormal Experience?

Discuss topics ranging from UFO's to Unexplained Phenomena.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I have had quite a few paranormal experiences that will stay with me till my dying day........so tell me have you?????
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Carolly;595729 wrote: I have had quite a few paranormal experiences that will stay with me till my dying day........so tell me have you?????

When I was about 9 years old. We had new neighbours move into the attached house. Things immediately started happening. Nothing horrible - just hearing someone pacing the room that I shared with my sister. I often felt someone sitting on the end of my bed and would feel them get up and then start pacing again. It was almost a watching over us type feeling. We found out later that the new neighbours were spiritualist - it all stopped when they moved on. I have had others but this will do for starters.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Soberano;595739 wrote: Nope, not at all. Love to hear yours though.:)
And so you will............when Im more awake!!!lol
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

ThePheasant;595740 wrote: When I was about 9 years old. We had new neighbours move into the attached house. Things immediately started happening. Nothing horrible - just hearing someone pacing the room that I shared with my sister. I often felt someone sitting on the end of my bed and would feel them get up and then start pacing again. It was almost a watching over us type feeling. We found out later that the new neighbours were spiritualist - it all stopped when they moved on. I have had others but this will do for starters.
It will be great to hear some more love!!!!
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

I went to a hypnotist to give up smoking. She taught me self hypnonsis to help relax. During the hypnotic state I would feel like I was leaving my body and would travel around the house. Nothing weird just checking on the kids etc. Also I would hear voices talking to me (no I really am not mad). Then during other times (not in hypnotic state) I would feel that someone was with me. There started to be strange noises in the house and doors slamming, and my 4 dogs would freak out for no apparent reason. So, understandably I stopped doing the self hypnosis - scared the @@@@ out of me.
Pheasy

Post by Pheasy »

Am I the only one who has experienced strange happenings - I am worrying about myself now :yh_drool
Dizz

Post by Dizz »

I have too.... sort of.

I had 4 vivid nightmares before I left for paraguay filled with symbolism. I saw those same symbols when I was down there and I think it saved me from real trouble. I had a creepy date and got away when I figured out what was happening.
"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."

:yh_rotfl
koan

Post by koan »

I have them all the time.

I consider it normal. :)
Jamesblonde

Post by Jamesblonde »

koan;595837 wrote: I have them all the time.

I consider it normal. :)

Me too.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Yes I know we all experience everyday happenings that make us stop and think that we have had some outside help or things were not as it seems..........but theres those other times that takes our breath away and we KNOW that there is so much more.............so much.
Helen

Post by Helen »

i live where i work. the hotel ( as it once was ) is built over the top of the original cottage as we found when they were doing alterations so underneath its a very old building. my boss's daughter used to do the cleaning but refused to work on the top floor cos it made her really uncomfortable so i had to do it !! i'd hear footsteps, doors banging etc but i didnt find it scarey.i'd smell pipe smoke, things would be moved around. my dog will sit gazing up at the ceiling and barking, others have seen him do this, just like that scene from polterguiest (sorry cant spell it )

now who ever it is has moved downstairs to the shop. things dissappear, we still get banging doors, very loud bangs,like someone hitting the walls with a hammer, and the other day as i was peeling potatos, something flew over my shoulder and dissappeared through the wall. it was small and black and i thought it was a bumble bee at first.

im the only one whos not frightened of it for some reason and have even told it to clear off and leave me alone, which it does for a while !!!
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Yes lots - mostly when I was over in the US though.

I've had quite a few premonitions in dreams though... including dreaming of a bomb in a supermarket the night before it happened (Manchester) when I was a child. I was about 8 I think, and it scared the cr@p out of me because I thought my dream had caused it.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

ThePheasant;595796 wrote: I went to a hypnotist to give up smoking. She taught me self hypnonsis to help relax. During the hypnotic state I would feel like I was leaving my body and would travel around the house. Nothing weird just checking on the kids etc. Also I would hear voices talking to me (no I really am not mad). Then during other times (not in hypnotic state) I would feel that someone was with me. There started to be strange noises in the house and doors slamming, and my 4 dogs would freak out for no apparent reason. So, understandably I stopped doing the self hypnosis - scared the @@@@ out of me.
Always remember that its the living that can hurt you.........not the dead.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

oh yes, sooooooo many, my whole life. I consider it normal, like I expect it, if that makes any sense??! :-6
Jamesblonde

Post by Jamesblonde »

Carolly;595875 wrote: Always remember that its the living that can hurt you.........not the dead.

:), I've heard rumours to the contrary.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

Carolly;595729 wrote: I have had quite a few paranormal experiences that will stay with me till my dying day........so tell me have you?????

Many people call it dreams...............many people call it stupid.........

I call it true. That psych experience better not happen again until I understand it.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Elvira;595873 wrote: Yes lots - mostly when I was over in the US though.

I've had quite a few premonitions in dreams though... including dreaming of a bomb in a supermarket the night before it happened (Manchester) when I was a child. I was about 8 I think, and it scared the cr@p out of me because I thought my dream had caused it. Alo.t for an 8 year old to digest Elvira
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

sunny104;595933 wrote: oh yes, sooooooo many, my whole life. I consider it normal, like I expect it, if that makes any sense??! :-6
oh yes it does but some of us seem to experience these happenings so much more than others do.......why????
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Jamesblonde;596463 wrote: :), I've heard rumours to the contrary.

Tell?????:-2
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I put this on another thread but thought those of you that haven't seen it would like to.........its something that will be with forever.......................

Like everyone here I've had some bad experiences in my life that still haunt me to this day.So I thought I would share one with you that will be with me to my dying day but unlike other stuff I remember with love.

Some years ago I was on the verge of a breakdown and was in a very dark place.One night in bed in the early hours I felt a "presence" .....if thats the right word. Its hard to explain but things started to happen but the main thing was I was over come with love.............it was a love far greater than you could ever imagine and so much happened in the 3 weeks this "presence" was there ............I started to write poetry at all odd times in the night.....some have been published.....I would go to checkouts and all tills would pack up......my tv would change channels as I walked by....I looked at people and seemed to know about their entire life and so so much more. I remember thinking of the one person that I really disliked and you know what...............all I could feel was love for them. The love poured out of me like water that had burst its bank. Those 3 weeks will be forever in my heart as apart from healing me the experience taught me so much. We never will agree on certain issues and I cant explain what happened to me except it was real and because of what happened I am here today with memories of what I would call........a very special time.
Jamesblonde

Post by Jamesblonde »

Carolly;596728 wrote: Tell?????:-2

Just old stories about entities with a score to settle and some about poltergeists.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

yes i have :-3

but it could of been marriage it was really scary and i'm still haunted by it :-3

actually i have :thinking:

Return to “Paranormal Science”