Tony Blair supports partial-birth abortion.

Discuss the latest political news.
smithy87

Post by smithy87 »

Jesus Christ I just nearly brought my dinner back up reading that. I've always said Blair is a w**nker.

Maybe he should stand and watch one of those procedures with his wife and kids waiting outside. :-5 :-5
smithy87

Post by smithy87 »

I'm sorry to post again but that story has really just got to me. Who in their right mind would ever have a partial-birth abortion.

I've always said its a women's choice to choose, non of anybody's business. But that is just sheer murder. If the unborn child/foetus whatever you want to call it can feel pain, then its alive, aware and its damn right frigging murder.
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

this is not want i needed to read on the last day of the work week. how disgusting can this be? the mother and the doctor are both the lowest people in the world to tell about such a procedure & the gruesome details. OMG. suck the tubes out with the unborn, the woman she not be permitted to conceive again.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

That is disgusting, why do they need to do that? and what grim b******d decided it would be a good idea???
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

I look at my baby girl after reading (again) about partial birth abortions and just don't get how anybody can do it.

Makes me sad.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
Clint

Post by Clint »

I'll bet that if you did that to a dog you would be arrested.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

Try doing that to a deer, you are doing time i'll tell ya. but animals are more important than humans.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by Mary

Tony Blair has always voted for late-term abortions, and

Source?
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by runnerbeans

hi there mary

Just popping in to let people know that this person has been spending the last few days joining site after site posting this right wing Christian electioneering crap and has so far failed to answer any of the questions I have asked on each of those forums!

Kind of suspected it was something like that.. Why do these people bother?
abbey

Post by abbey »

WELL DONE Runnerbeans xx

OH and Welcome to the Garden :)
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

He also eats live chickens and practices Satanism in his basement every Saturday at 3 am.

Honestly, from what I've understood about UK Politics (and you folks are free to corect me on this), no party has taken a stand either for or against abortion. If I'm correct, this makes the issue of abortion a moot point as far as the upcoming elections are concerned.

From what I can make out via Googling this issue, the primary political opponent to Tony Blair is Michael Howard. Howard's stance on abortion is reducing the limit on abortions from 24 weeks to 20 weeks...honestly, does 4 weeks make such a difference? At what point does the foetus become "human"?

I could go on here, but I'm interested in other's input. What do you folks have to say?
smithy87

Post by smithy87 »

Hawke wrote: He also eats live chickens and practices Satanism in his basement every Saturday at 3 am.

Honestly, from what I've understood about UK Politics (and you folks are free to corect me on this), no party has taken a stand either for or against abortion. If I'm correct, this makes the issue of abortion a moot point as far as the upcoming elections are concerned.

From what I can make out via Googling this issue, the primary political opponent to Tony Blair is Michael Howard. Howard's stance on abortion is reducing the limit on abortions from 24 weeks to 20 weeks...honestly, does 4 weeks make such a difference? At what point does the foetus become "human"?

I could go on here, but I'm interested in other's input. What do you folks have to say?

when it comes to abortion I've always said its a womans personal choice. But its just when you see these 3D scan pictures at 12 weeks old that it makes my heart break. Maybe I'm a softie and thinking of a baby rather than an 'embryo' but its just how I feel.

I saw 3D scan pictures of my niece and you could see her little nose and arms etc so at 24 weeks (when a baby can be delivered and survive) it must look even more detailed, so to think that at that stage an abortion is available it just makes my eyes fill.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

So What.:(
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by hawke

It's not a party political issue any vote on issues like this has always been a matter of conscience. Most would view it as being a woman's right to choose. We are a far more secular society I think than the US. Any party bringing religon in to it or any leader making a big play of their religon would lose votes hand over fist. Same with contraception, sex education, it's a personal choice and a private matter no one wants the church sticking their nose in.

http://www.dh.gov.uk/PolicyAndGuidance/ ... k=G1G%2BwF

http://heritage.scotsman.com/videos.cfm?vid=21

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 4,,00.html

Nobody objects to religon so long as they leave everybody alone.

Try doing a search under abortion UK if you want a british perspective
minks

Post by minks »

as for abortion yes personal choice, but...................... there are millions of couples out there who can not have children.

Abortion is purely selfish
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I think anyone who supports partial-birth abortion should be partially aborted. Hay perhpas it is never to late to abort.

Parents bring the kid into the world why can't they take 'em out. Oh wait only God has the right to take a life:(

Return to “Current Political Events”