Paula Cory Scandle

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
cars

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by cars »

After watching "Primtime" tonight airing the American Idol "Paula & Cory" scandle, I am still not sure if it is not just a publicity stunt Cory Clark is waging. To gain his 15 minutes a fame, now that "his" tell all book is about to be released!

If you watched the program, how did you read Cory's motives?
Cars :)
devist8me

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by devist8me »

I didn't get to see it but i agree with you cars....its all about how far he can get and doesn't care who he hurts on the way. Paula is kinda ditzy....but she can do better than that.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
koan

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by koan »

I thought the American Idol conspiracy thing was airing on Thursday. Who's Cory Clark?

Are there two conspiracy thingies?

I don't know too much about the politics of the show and I can't tell you the sources but I've heard that she gets drinking and flirts waaaay too much with some of the male singers. Uh, oh. Wait. That was Sass Jordan on Canadian Idol. Sorry Paula (she probably does it too). *evil laugh*

I worked in the film industry too long to believe what I hear and too long not to believe it. Who cares?????
anastrophe

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by anastrophe »

koan wrote: Who cares?????
that's pretty much what it boils down to. i watched it. it's pretty obvious that paula did have a sexual relationship with the guy. and she's a 'judge' on american idol, so that might taint the results if she's chasing boy-toy tail.

and right this moment, an old man is dying neglected in a decrepit rest home. a child just starved to death in the sudan. a mother of two toddlers just had the life crushed out of her by a drunk driver. a teenager who grew up seventy miles from chernobyl finally succumbs to leukemia.

but screw that. i want to know more about paula and corey.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
john8pies

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by john8pies »

Anastrophe, what a GREAT point you made.
cars

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by cars »

anastrophe wrote: that's pretty much what it boils down to. i watched it. it's pretty obvious that paula did have a sexual relationship with the guy. and she's a 'judge' on american idol, so that might taint the results if she's chasing boy-toy tail.

and right this moment, an old man is dying neglected in a decrepit rest home. a child just starved to death in the sudan. a mother of two toddlers just had the life crushed out of her by a drunk driver. a teenager who grew up seventy miles from chernobyl finally succumbs to leukemia.

Too much death & destruction in the news. It's sad, too sad, that's why we need to be distracted by frivolous subjects!! :-2
anastrophe

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by anastrophe »

cars wrote: Too much death & destruction in the news. It's sad, too sad, that's why we need to be distracted by frivolous subjects!! :-2
i agree as well.

Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh.

-G. B. Shaw

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
jahamaa

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by jahamaa »

anastrophe wrote: that's pretty much what it boils down to. i watched it. it's pretty obvious that paula did have a sexual relationship with the guy. and she's a 'judge' on american idol, so that might taint the results if she's chasing boy-toy tail.

Amen anastrophe, I will never understand the fasination with celebs.

American Idol ain't about music it's about the music business.

Music is the local garage band or your grandma on her organ banging out music they like and to he== if it sells.
GOD CREATED MAN AND SAM COLT MADE THEM EQUAL
cars

Paula Cory Scandle

Post by cars »

Original Post by cars:

After watching "Primtime" last night airing the American Idol "Paula & Cory" scandal I am still not sure if it is not just a publicity stunt Cory Clark is waging. To gain his 15 minutes a fame, now that "his" tell all book is about to be released!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now that Paula is stating her side of this scandal saying that Cory is lying, has she convinced you one way or the other? :thinking:

(Or does it really matter, but since she may "HAVE BROKEN THE RULES" it's---- Oh yeah, wait a minute that's another thread!!)

Return to “General Chit Chat”