Merging the random threads

A forum created specifically for polls.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Well I thought :-6 ................................................................................................

and then thought better of it:rolleyes:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Why bother, as they finish the move backwards off the page and disappear - end of problem.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

ok, now I'm completely confused! :yh_silly
crazygal

Post by crazygal »

So, 12-8 so far, when does this Poll end?
koan

Post by koan »

crazygal;625445 wrote: So, 12-8 so far, when does this Poll end?

It started out 9-2 the "no" side has grown significantly because time was allowed. It is not a simple thing to start worrying about merging threads based on judgments as to whether or not they are random or meaningful. I have actually changed my mind and the vote can be viewed as 11-9.

Seeing how close the vote is, and hearing the "no" reasons, has convinced me that it isn't worth the effort. I've already seen lots of similar threads being created anew since this discussion began. The prospect of putting time and effort into "cleaning up the board" just to make it an ongoing and fruitless job is not one that is making the top of my 'to do' list.

The other mods might have a different opinion and it will now be up to them to decide how they want to react to the poll.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

No. Just dont do it. The original is an icon of sorts. Would you "alter" the Grand Canyon ?

Tinker with Mt Everest ? Fudge around with the Pyramids ? Rearrange the Heavens ?

Maybe you would, I just dont know.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Polls, Polls, and more Polls”