can you see it

This is the place to submit your photo of your computer station. Extra kudos for those who have FG up on the screen!
neffy

can you see it

Post by neffy »

my lap top is there honest
The rottie queen
spot

can you see it

Post by spot »

Good lord, neffy, what exactly is your relationship to that brute?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
littlemissgiggle

can you see it

Post by littlemissgiggle »

yeah i see your laptop on the table, a black one.

i have a silver one but i like the black one's.
The Rob

can you see it

Post by The Rob »

My desk, featuring Neffy! Also note Hagrid at far right and the glass of Evan Williams bourbon to the left of the keyboard. Sunday afternoon livin' at it's finest. :wah:

NotToday

can you see it

Post by NotToday »

lol, my desk, and robs desk, and neffy!! Sorry, can't really see Neffy :( my camera phone sucks.

Rob, your desk is really clean!

Attached files

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
The Rob

can you see it

Post by The Rob »

NotToday;628145 wrote: lol, my desk, and robs desk, and neffy!! Sorry, can't really see Neffy :( my camera phone sucks.

Rob, your desk is really clean!

I sense a pattern emerging. :p

My missus is very tidy. I don't keep this desk clean, I get The Look. :yh_silent
NotToday

can you see it

Post by NotToday »

Is the pattern the alcoholic beverages present in the pics? LOL, are we all lushes? :wah:

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax, and get used to the idea." - Robert A. Heinlein
The Rob

can you see it

Post by The Rob »

NotToday;628157 wrote: Is the pattern the alcoholic beverages present in the pics? LOL, are we all lushes? :wah:

I was referring to the picture-in-picture thing, but you may be onto something. :D
M.A.S

can you see it

Post by M.A.S »

yes i can see it

:D
I miss you Odie

Return to “Show Us Your Computer Station”