Eye Test

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
cars

Eye Test

Post by cars »

Want to Test your eyes?

EYE TEST BELOW:

Count every "F" in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

...................... 3?

NO, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.

READ IT AGAIN !

Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you

scroll down.

The reasoning behind this is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, Four is above normal, Five is rare.

Eye Test

Post by Peg »

That's wild! At least I scored as being "normal". I'm not accused of being normal very often. :yh_rotfl
David813

Eye Test

Post by David813 »

OMG!:yh_doh I'm not as Brilliant as I suspected! Interesting!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
hotsauce

Eye Test

Post by hotsauce »

grrrr...got me!
babygirl

Eye Test

Post by babygirl »

wow well ya got me hunny :-5
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Hawke

Eye Test

Post by Hawke »

I got all 6...but I sure wouldn't consider myself to be a "genius", just observant. I'm an archaeologist...its part of the trade :)
hotsauce

Eye Test

Post by hotsauce »

canaan wrote: How much of a loser are you if you have seen this test before and knew what was going to happen..but still only managed to count 4 F's after going through it twice? :-2
you know if i had my little yahoo loser smilie i would be giving it to you big time!!!

you are a mess!
lady cop

Eye Test

Post by lady cop »

what is amazing at my age i have 20-20 vision.like an eagle. so when we go shoot i always win.i have no idea why.
CARLA

Eye Test

Post by CARLA »

I got 6 first time.. :D :D yes I am a genius, I look at letters, number, symbols, code all day long.. so my eyes are trained to spot the unusual.. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

gmc

Eye Test

Post by gmc »

I got two but I think this test is culturally biased.
Clint

Eye Test

Post by Clint »

lady cop wrote: what is amazing at my age i have 20-20 vision.like an eagle. so when we go shoot i always win.i have no idea why.
If your eyes are so good how come you never notice the lights on your car are still going when you log off??? :wah:

I got five the first time and six the third time. Not bad considering I'm monocular.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
lady cop

Eye Test

Post by lady cop »

Clint wrote: If your eyes are so good how come you never notice the lights on your car are still going when you log off?because one of my buddies likes to play tricks on me! i drove 10 miles one day not knowing the lightbar was on, and wondered why everyone was moving over! LOL i think i'll take a poll, should i get rid of my avatar?
cars

Eye Test

Post by cars »

lady cop wrote: because one of my buddies likes to play tricks on me! i drove 10 miles one day not knowing the lightbar was on, and wondered why everyone was moving over! LOL i think i'll take a poll, should i get rid of my avatar?

NO!
Cars :)
john8pies

Eye Test

Post by john8pies »

Even weirder, in a way, I got 4 -which means my brain must have processed ONE of the "of"s (if you see what I mean) but not the other two! (perhaps that`s why folk call me a `n0-brainer,` ho, ho!)
Clint

Eye Test

Post by Clint »

lady cop wrote: because one of my buddies likes to play tricks on me! i drove 10 miles one day not knowing the lightbar was on, and wondered why everyone was moving over! LOL i think i'll take a poll, should i get rid of my avatar?
No!! keep your avatar. I was just joking.

I was going to close some streets for construction once and the Fire Dept. was concerned about response time. I rode with a Captain to time a route. I asked him if they always used the siren so much. He said that normally, the person sitting in the seat I was in, wouldn't have his foot on the button the whole time.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
XeroGirl

Eye Test

Post by XeroGirl »

Yeah ive seen this before but still only counted 3 F's :confused:

The minds an amazing thing
Porpoise

Eye Test

Post by Porpoise »

Damn! I'm only normal!! Just kidding. :p ;)

That was pretty clever!!! :wah:
DANGER!I drive like you do.

Return to “General Chit Chat”