Styles of Music you hate

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Musiclover89

Styles of Music you hate

Post by Musiclover89 »

Their has to be certin Styles of Music you hate theirs loads i hate like Heavy Metal & all these EMO Bands and **** and i also hate Rap Music it just all sounds the same dispite who it is "rapping"
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
CrazyCruizChick

Styles of Music you hate

Post by CrazyCruizChick »

Not into inde music much.
zinkyusa

Styles of Music you hate

Post by zinkyusa »

RAP:(

it's not music..

yes I know my avatar says gangsta
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SpiderSam

Styles of Music you hate

Post by SpiderSam »

I like such a variety of music but the kind I don't like is heavy metal and rapping. Just cannot see the point in it.
SlipStream

Styles of Music you hate

Post by SlipStream »

Punk
WonderWendy3

Styles of Music you hate

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I love a variety of music and there is some hard rock, well what I consider hard rock that I love...but my kids listen to that screaming stuff and it just gets under my skin like nothing can.... Just glad they don't listen to rap...can't take that either...yuck!! Some hip-hop is fun...but I'm not big on a lot of the lyrics...I'm an old Rocker from way backer, give me some AC/DC and Lynard Skynard and I'm good to go!--throw some Ted Nugent in there too while your at it...Led Zepplin will be there too...okay the list is long...I'm going off topic again aren't I, back to my corner....:guitarist :guitarist
Musiclover89

Styles of Music you hate

Post by Musiclover89 »

WonderWendy3;640650 wrote: I love a variety of music and there is some hard rock, well what I consider hard rock that I love...but my kids listen to that screaming stuff and it just gets under my skin like nothing can.... Just glad they don't listen to rap...can't take that either...yuck!! Some hip-hop is fun...but I'm not big on a lot of the lyrics...I'm an old Rocker from way backer, give me some AC/DC and Lynard Skynard and I'm good to go!--throw some Ted Nugent in there too while your at it...Led Zepplin will be there too...okay the list is long...I'm going off topic again aren't I, back to my corner....:guitarist :guitarist

Your like me i have an open mind in Music but their is some i hate
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
pinkchick

Styles of Music you hate

Post by pinkchick »

Soberano;640658 wrote: The theme to Coronation Street, bloody awful, call that music, i don't. Oh and rap, i hate that load of old cobblers.

:wah: .........My dad hates that too!!

I don't like heavy meal, punk or rap:-5
Very nearly perfect ... :D
crazygal

Styles of Music you hate

Post by crazygal »

I hate Punk and Heavy Metal, what a load of noisy cack.
Musiclover89

Styles of Music you hate

Post by Musiclover89 »

Pinky;640687 wrote: Anything poppy and cheesy, Stock Aitken and Waterman stuff, boy bands, most R&B & Rap. I'd rather throw the stereo out the window than have to listen to most eighties stuff too. Anything by anyone dead.

Mm. Listen to any of that crud or watch soaps and reality TV? Tell you what, I'll just shoot myself in the head instead. That would be preferable.

Wow whats up with you
Musiclover89

Styles of Music you hate

Post by Musiclover89 »

Pinky;640693 wrote: Nothing, just saying what I think as everyone else is.

Ahhh ok ;)
sunny104

Styles of Music you hate

Post by sunny104 »

I can't think of anything I don't like except for maybe the type of performers you get in Las Vegas....:wah: :D :o
Carl44

Styles of Music you hate

Post by Carl44 »

i'd tell you what i really really hate more than anything but the mj freaks would only start on me again :wah: :wah:
zinkyusa

Styles of Music you hate

Post by zinkyusa »

sunny104;640768 wrote: I can't think of anything I don't like except for maybe the type of performers you get in Las Vegas....:wah: :D :o

you mean you don't like the Elvisissssssssssssssssssssssss...?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
minks

Styles of Music you hate

Post by minks »

Rap and elevator, and on hold telephone music are all I really dislike.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Sheryl

Styles of Music you hate

Post by Sheryl »

the ay ya ya ya ya tejano music! :-5
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
RedGlitter

Styles of Music you hate

Post by RedGlitter »

Rap.