Big Brother

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
el guapo

Big Brother

Post by el guapo »

cinamin;644198 wrote: Hey when is it starting here in the States? I love that program.:)

ya can have ours //.....take it
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Well the housemates have failed another task:rolleyes: they had to stay awake for 50 hours with just 3 hours collective sleep allowed. they gave up after 25 hours!!! they still had over 2 hours of their sleep ration left!! Wimps!!:wah: :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

crazygal;644224 wrote: LOL Yeah I saw her. When she ran up the aisle, I'd have tripped her up then stamped on her head instead. :D
When Shabs walks into the room, it must feel like your best friend has just left.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

i cant believe it!!! What a fix!!:mad: Charley was up for eviction, but Big Brother punished her and Billi for talking about nominations by saying their nominations would now not count, which meant Charley wouldnt be up for eviction after all. Hah! some punishment:confused: What a huge swizz:-5 :-5

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Charley had a huge fight with Chanelle and Ziggy, then went on to have another one with Billi, then Brian took a massive strop told them both off good and proper and stormed off in to the garden:rolleyes: Its all go in the big brother house:wah: Oh and because they failed yet another task they were not even allowed a basic budget for shopping but have been supplied with cans of slop:wah: It looks a bit like porridge, but still at least 3 of them were sick:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Punk_Grunge

Big Brother

Post by Punk_Grunge »

I watch it.

I dislike Charlie, she's such a bitch. :-5 :wah:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Punk_Grunge;648567 wrote: I watch it.

I dislike Charlie, she's such a bitch.

Hi Punk:D thank god someone else who likes it:wah: feel free to come on here anytime and post.......... pleeeeease:-5 :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Punk_Grunge

Big Brother

Post by Punk_Grunge »

kazalala;648570 wrote: Hi Punk:D thank god someone else who likes it:wah: feel free to come on here anytime and post.......... pleeeeease:-5 :wah:

Whats going on with Nicky and Liam?

And yeah, I have no life, so I watch it! *jokes*
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Punk_Grunge;648577 wrote: Whats going on with Nicky and Liam?

And yeah, I have no life, so I watch it! *jokes*

She likes him.. he likes her but not enough to go anywhere with it:wah: dunno if its got owt to do with the fact hes a hundred thousand quid better off now:-3 :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

Punk_Grunge;648567 wrote: I watch it.

I dislike Charlie, she's such a bitch. :-5 :wah:
Say what you think :wah:

If you gave me advice, would it be a PG Tip?

Punk_Grunge

Big Brother

Post by Punk_Grunge »

Uncle Kram;648625 wrote: Say what you think :wah:

If you gave me advice, would it be a PG Tip?

LSD! *Typical junkie grunge tip*

xD
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Well Billi got evicted:thinking: didnt like him much but would have liked him to go up against Charley just to sho her she is even more unpopular then him:wah: She thinks only 2 people nominated her, she knew Billi was one which is why she made up with him, so if he ddnt go he wouldnt nominate her the following week:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

I can't stand male models or vain men and Billy with an "i" (how girly) sure is one of those. Just goes to show that it doesn't matter how much of a pretty boy you are, your days are numbered if you're a complete arse.

As the mirrors will verify, the least popular housemates ie: shabs, billy and charley are all hopelessly in love with themselves. Two down, one to go :D

littlemissgiggle

Big Brother

Post by littlemissgiggle »

yeah it has got to be Charley to go next :-5

i am glad Billi has gone too though :wah:
Punk_Grunge

Big Brother

Post by Punk_Grunge »

Two faced idiot, Charley is. She's a fake. :mad:
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Punk_Grunge;649397 wrote: Two faced idiot, Charley is. She's a fake. :mad:

:wah: you just noticed:-2 :wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Charley said in the Diary room she has only had about 3 arguments in the house!!!!!!!!!!!:thinking: Im not bein funny right,, but i think she meant to say 3 a day:wah: I'm starting to quite like Brian:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Well Jonathan has left. His Grandmother dies ( which he knew might happen) she was 104 years old!!! He wanted to be with his mummy and family, and to be there for the funeral, to support his mum and show respect to his grandmother.

Charley failed her task and then got stuck in to arguing again straight away:wah:

Laura and Chanelle are up for eviction,, hmmm dunno bout this one:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

kazalala;652963 wrote: Well Jonathan has left. His Grandmother dies ( which he knew might happen) she was 104 years old!!! He wanted to be with his mummy and family, and to be there for the funeral, to support his mum and show respect to his grandmother.

Charley failed her task and then got stuck in to arguing again straight away:wah:

Laura and Chanelle are up for eviction,, hmmm dunno bout this one:-3

I think Matt Lucas will go :D . Chanelle is eye candy but a total vacuum:rolleyes:

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Uncle Kram;652969 wrote: I think Matt Lucas will go. Chanelle is eye candy but a total vacuum:rolleyes:

Matt Lucas:wah: :wah: I can never understand half she says as well:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

I can't believe that Brian thought women didn't poo. Even Jade Goody must think he's thick. :rolleyes:

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Uncle Kram;653035 wrote: I can't believe that Brian thought women didn't poo. Even Jade Goody must think he's thick. :rolleyes:

:wah: well at least we know he aint sly or cunning,, he wouldnt know how:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

kazalala;653046 wrote: :wah: well at least we know he aint sly or cunning,, he wouldnt know how:wah:
You aint wrong :D

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

:wah: :wah: Big brother threw a party for everyone but Charley wasnt allowed to go cos she failed the task. but they opened a window so she could watch everyone else enjoying themselves:wah: they had food drink music and a chocolate fountain,, charley was well pissed off:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

I wish Charley would talk faster. :rolleyes:

Not sure, being and old chap, if my brain is in slow mode, but I can't process what she says quick enough to understand her.

Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

Brian:"Big Brother can't take away my brain"

Well who has then ? :-3 :thinking: :D

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Uncle Kram;654070 wrote: Brian:"Big Brother can't take away my brain"

Well who has then ? thinking:

:wah: :wah:

Im becoming a little dissapointed in BB this year,, i mean we dont like charley much but they better have some pretty god ideas up their sleeves if she gets booted,, shes the only one making it interesting really at the moment:-5 :-5

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Well Laura is out!!! Chanelle and Ziggy broke up and got back together again:wah: Charley had another argument:-5 and apparently they are sending someone in to the house after laura has gone:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

ooo its getting a bit more exciting!! Big brother put the screen on to show the housemates a fit woman in big brother in Australia and the were telling her she is going to England to join BB there.. BUT she isnt really on BB in australia she is an actress,, and is working undercover for BB this week which they are calling "fake week" then next week when someone is evicted,,, they are gonna bring them out and let them be interviewed, then send them straight back in:wah: :wah: but the housemates are going to be watching the interview so will have heard anything they have said about them ... god i hope its charley:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

kazalala;654650 wrote: ooo its getting a bit more exciting!! Big brother put the screen on to show the housemates a fit woman in big brother in Australia and the were telling her she is going to England to join BB there.. BUT she isnt really on BB in australia she is an actress,, and is working undercover for BB this week which they are calling "fake week" then next week when someone is evicted,,, they are gonna bring them out and let them be interviewed, then send them straight back in:wah: :wah: but the housemates are going to be watching the interview so will have heard anything they have said about them ... god i hope its charley:wah: My 15 year old daughter just impressed me. After just 30 seconds she said "This is fake, she's not really in Australia" I was starting to wonder myself.

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Uncle Kram;654656 wrote: My 15 year old daughter just impressed me. After just 30 seconds she said "This is fake, she's not really in Australia" I was starting to wonder myself.

Oh!!! Clever girl!! :D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
abbey

Big Brother

Post by abbey »

Is it just me or does anyone else think the girl just kicked out looks like the welsh one from Nighty Night......

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

abbey;654666 wrote: Is it just me or does anyone else think the girl just kicked out looks like the welsh one from Nighty Night......

:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl oohhh yes she does!!!:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Ziggy is talking about breaking up with Chanelle again!!!!:rolleyes: He sooo wants out of that relationship:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Ziggy and Chanelle have split up:-5 Charley and Nicky are up for eveiction, but the eveiction is fake, they gonna get out go through the interview then get sent back in, that means they will ahve seen who nominated them and what they said about them ,, but the housemates get to watch the interview so they wil also get to see what she says about them:wah:

I.m liking Brian at the moment ,, hes sweet:)

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

I will be watching tonight to see who gets fake evicted:wah: then im off on me hols for 2 weeks, so i need someone to look after this thread for me. Looks like lately its just me and Krambo,, ( who apparently doesnt watch it:rolleyes: ) sooooooo im putting Uncle Kram in charge... do a good job mind:p

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Uncle Kram

Big Brother

Post by Uncle Kram »

kazalala;660278 wrote: I will be watching tonight to see who gets fake evicted: then im off on me hols for 2 weeks, so i need someone to look after this thread for me. Looks like lately its just me and Krambo,, ( who apparently doesnt watch it:rolleyes: ) sooooooo im putting Uncle Kram in charge... do a good job mind
Sorry kaz, I'm going away for a few days in the morning and my girlfriend is stopping here tonight. This means no Big Bro cus she thinks I'm an intellectual :o :D . Might sneak a look if she goes for a wee.;) Howzat?

kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Uncle Kram;660284 wrote: Sorry kaz, I'm going away for a few days in the morning and my girlfriend is stopping here tonight. This means no Big Bro cus she thinks I'm an intellectual :D . Might sneak a look if she goes for a wee.;) Howzat?

:yh_sigh ok just do yer best then,, enjoy yer break:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Ha! i knew it would be Charley,,, what a laugh this is going to be:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

Well i see Charley never learnt her lesson then:wah: what a numpty! and now they have 5 more!! they get to visit the main house and then the proper housemates pick 2 to go in there. wonder what it will be like without all the arguing charley provided. Also looks like Ziggy is back on form again... after he and Chanelle finally did the dirty deed:lips:he is once again saying things have gone too far and he wishes he wasnt attached!!! What a rat:sneaky:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

i'm sick of talking to myself in here:o:wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
littlemissgiggle

Big Brother

Hi Kaz

sorry i haven't replied sooner i kind of lost the thread :-3

(someone has moved the smilies again :mad:)

soooo lots has been happening lately.

with Charley out :yh_party

and Chanelle left, and now those new people have gone in what a couple a last few weeks this has been.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

littlemissgiggle;674462 wrote: Hi Kaz

sorry i haven't replied sooner i kind of lost the thread

(someone has moved the smilies again

soooo lots has been happening lately.

with Charley out

and Chanelle left, and now those new people have gone in what a couple a last few weeks this has been.

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyy another person in here:wah: yea i think that ziggy has been a right rat!! who do you think is in with a chance of winning then,, i think Brian,, people there at the end i think will also be the twins, and Liam. (maybe Carol n Tracey too. and omg what o you think of Jonty??? be afriad ,, be very afraid:wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
littlemissgiggle

Big Brother

kazalala;674465 wrote: Hurrayyyyyyyyyyy another person in here:wah: yea i think that ziggy has been a right rat!! who do you think is in with a chance of winning then,, i think Brian,, people there at the end i think will also be the twins, and Liam. (maybe Carol n Tracey too. and omg what o you think of Jonty??? be afriad ,, be very afraid:wah:

Yeah i think Brian to win although maybe carol too,

Ziggy is a big rat i think maybe Chanelle was hard work at times but he should have been more gentle with her.

and yes jonty with his puppets he is very funny :wah:

although i would hate to meet him in person or down a street a bit creepy i think. :sneaky:
kayleneaussie

Big Brother

Post by kayleneaussie »

Our Big Brother finished last week. I loved it :)
FOC THREAD PART 1
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

kayleneaussie;674514 wrote: Our Big Brother finished last week. I loved it :)

Hi Kay:D did you like the one who won it? what do they win ? ours get 100 thousand pounds.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
theia

Big Brother

Post by theia »

Another BB fan here :-6
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
kayleneaussie

Big Brother

Post by kayleneaussie »

Yea Kaz loved the person who won it was a girl :) She won $450,000. Hope they have it on again next year.
FOC THREAD PART 1
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

theia;675144 wrote: Another BB fan here :-6

Woo hoo:wah: i thought the task yestrday where they had to bob for apples in that horrible sludge was so funny:wah: Who you rooting for Theia?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Big Brother

Post by kazalala »

kayleneaussie;675205 wrote: Yea Kaz loved the person who won it was a girl :) She won $450,000. Hope they have it on again next year.

Was that the first one you had Kay? this is our 8th:driving:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “General TV Shows”