Bras

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
Dizz

Bras

Post by Dizz »

I have a question of properness and attractiveness. I am wondering how attractive a medium busted woman is without a bra is. Is it 'proper?' Is it that obvious?

I ask cuz my husband complimented me on my bosom freedom when I went camping... with a shirt on of course. :wah:
"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."

:yh_rotfl
abbey

Bras

Post by abbey »

Well, that's a "proper" post. ;)

I think it's just a matter of personal choice, I personally would'nt, i dont feel dressed without my bra and would feel self concious.

But then i'm not exactly petite in the upper bod dept.

Whatever makes you feel comfortable. :-6
chonsigirl

Bras

Post by chonsigirl »

Whatever you are confortable with!

Easy for him to say....................:wah:
spot

Bras

Post by spot »

Loose are a damn sight more fun to grope, and I speak as an expert in the field.

I'm all in favour of buttons down the front too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
RedGlitter

Bras

Post by RedGlitter »

Dizz;672166 wrote: I have a question of properness and attractiveness. I am wondering how attractive a medium busted woman is without a bra is. Is it 'proper?' Is it that obvious?

I ask cuz my husband complimented me on my bosom freedom when I went camping... with a shirt on of course. :wah:

I don't wear bras when I'm at home but that's because I'm at home. When I'm in public or around certain others, I wear them. I do think it's more proper to be seen in public with a bra and I do think it looks nicer. When I see a woman in public without one, it looks sleazy to me.

That's just my opinion and another woman's opinion. Of course men will tell you not to wear a bra, they're men. :rolleyes:
Accountable

Bras

Post by Accountable »

RedGlitter;672272 wrote: I don't wear bras when I'm at home but that's because I'm at home. When I'm in public or around certain others, I wear them. I do think it's more proper to be seen in public with a bra and I do think it looks nicer. When I see a woman in public without one, it looks sleazy to me.

That's just my opinion and another woman's opinion. Of course men will tell you not to wear a bra, they're men. :rolleyes:
No, some pups need their cups.
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

I think everyone should do whatever feels comfy for them. If you want to be bra-less, go for it.

I've worn sports bras for probably about 12 years now, I could never wear a regular bra again. They were never comfy for me, especially when I was a truck driver. :D Plus, they're so cute these days it doesn't matter if any of it shows...:-6
Accountable

Bras

Post by Accountable »

sunny104;672297 wrote: I think everyone should do whatever feels comfy for them. If you want to be bra-less, go for it.

I've worn sports bras for probably about 12 years now, I could never wear a regular bra again. They were never comfy for me, especially when I was a truck driver. :D Plus, they're so cute these days it doesn't matter if any of it shows...:-6
MMMM HMMM!! ......... :-2 ..... Oh, you meant the sports bra!
spot

Bras

Post by spot »

Accountable;672299 wrote: MMMM HMMM!! ......... :-2 ..... Oh, you meant the sports bra!
I was so reaching to click Quote there. You beat me to it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

Accountable;672299 wrote: MMMM HMMM!! ......... :-2 ..... Oh, you meant the sports bra!

spot;672300 wrote: I was so reaching to click Quote there. You beat me to it.

you guys! :D :wah: :-4
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

Bras? I'm against them. Ban them I say ban them.

Now how bout some jumping jacks girls.:D
minks

Bras

Post by minks »

Oiy I would be "shapeless" without my underwire and padding ahahahaha

I never give it a second thought it's the first thing on in the morning.:o
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

minks;672333 wrote: Oiy I would be "shapeless" without my underwire and padding ahahahaha

I never give it a second thought it's the first thing on in the morning.:o
More jumpin jacks might help Minks.:cool:
[love]light

Bras

Post by [love]light »

Darlin', much to the dismay of NotToday, I wear a bra as little as possible. If you don't need it for personal comfort, what the hell is the point?

Viva la free boobin'!
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

'[love wrote: light;672345']Darlin', much to the dismay of NotToday, I wear a bra as little as possible. If you don't need it for personal comfort, what the hell is the point?

Viva la free boobin'!
Va Va Voooom.:sneaky:
minks

Bras

Post by minks »

YZGI;672335 wrote: More jumpin jacks might help Minks.:cool:

only if I want the things dusting my knee caps when I am 80 thank ya very much. Hahaha :wah:

― Mae West
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

minks;672355 wrote: only if I want the things dusting my knee caps when I am 80 thank ya very much. Hahaha :wah:
They will still look good when you are on your hands and knees.:D
pinkchick

Bras

Post by pinkchick »

I very rarely set my girls free:wah::lips:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
minks

Bras

Post by minks »

YZGI;672360 wrote: They will still look good when you are on your hands and knees.:D

OMG I so doubt that ahahahahaha

― Mae West
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

I won't care what I look like at 80, I just hope I'm happy to be there. :D

nobody better be buggin' me for sex at that age anyway! :D :wah:
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

sunny104;672386 wrote: I won't care what I look like at 80, I just hope I'm happy to be there. :D

nobody better be buggin' me for sex at that age anyway! :D :wah:

Dang!!!
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;672390 wrote:

Dang!!!

:wah: :wah:
cars

Bras

Post by cars »

Dizz;672166 wrote: I have a question of properness and attractiveness. I am wondering how attractive a medium busted woman is without a bra is. Is it 'proper?' Is it that obvious?

"Camping" may be the key word here! Hubbie likes em loose when it's basically just for his viewing pleasure! He may not be so happy to see them loose in public, where most all the other guys can google them as well! :-2:thinking:;)
Cars :)
Accountable

Bras

Post by Accountable »

cars;672397 wrote: "Camping" may be the key word here! Hubbie likes em loose when it's basically just for his viewing pleasure! He may not be so happy to see them loose in public, where most all the other guys can google them as well! :-2:thinking:;)
Google?!?

What's the search word? :D
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

cars;672397 wrote: "Camping" may be the key word here! Hubbie likes em loose when it's basically just for his viewing pleasure! He may not be so happy to see them loose in public, where most all the other guys can google them as well! :-2:thinking:;)
I like other dude ogling my wife. Then I think to myself. Yup and I get to take it home and hit it. Ha:D
cars

Bras

Post by cars »

Accountable;672403 wrote: Google?!?

What's the search word? :D

That's way before online web lingo! Google came from oggle! :wah::D:rolleyes:
Accountable

Bras

Post by Accountable »

cars;672410 wrote: That's way before online web lingo! Google came from oggle! :wah::D:rolleyes:
Dang! I was so hoping for pics.
cars

Bras

Post by cars »

YZGI;672404 wrote: I like other dude ogling my wife. Then I think to myself. Yup and I get to take it home and hit it. Ha:D

Well I guess that's where we differ YZ! :-2 I like to oggle women that display their wares! But I sure don't want my wife displaying to others what's mine alone! ;) Guess I'm funny like that!
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

YZGI;672404 wrote: I like other dude ogling my wife. Then I think to myself. Yup and I get to take it home and hit it. Ha:D
Erm, I meant hit as in make love not smack around.:wah:
cars

Bras

Post by cars »

YZGI;672420 wrote: Erm, I meant hit as in make love not smack around.:wah:

No worries, knew exactally what you meant! :)
Lisa

Bras

Post by Lisa »

pinkchick;672362 wrote: I very rarely set my girls free:wah::lips:

I'm the same PinkChich. I have had mine straped on since 4th grade.

and if I would do jumping jacks without one,I would black my eyes. :yh_giggle
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dizz

Bras

Post by Dizz »

Thanks for the input everybody. Nothing get attention like boobies. I wear a bra most of the time, partly because it shows when I am not. Another part is the girls get tired in 100F weather and they tend to stretch and pull. They seem to be bigger now that I'm off the pill. :-6
"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."

:yh_rotfl
littlemissgiggle

Bras

Post by littlemissgiggle »

I normally wear a bra in public but when at home with the boy'f i just wear them loose under a top, sometimes they are too heavy.

my boy'f wanted me to go topless when we were on holiday last and i did it once but too weired. :-3
minks

Bras

Post by minks »

littlemissgiggle;672524 wrote: I normally wear a bra in public but when at home with the boy'f i just wear them loose under a top, sometimes they are too heavy.

my boy'f wanted me to go topless when we were on holiday last and i did it once but too weired. :-3

oh giggles how does somebody take your post there seriously when your siggy says wiggles and giggles ahahahaha or is that wiggles and jiggles ahahahaha Sorry hun that struck me as funny :-6:D

― Mae West
littlemissgiggle

Bras

Post by littlemissgiggle »

minks;672531 wrote: oh giggles how does somebody take your post there seriously when your siggy says wiggles and giggles ahahahaha or is that wiggles and jiggles ahahahaha Sorry hun that struck me as funny :-6:D

:wah:

no they are too big to jiggle :wah:
spot

Bras

Post by spot »

There's too much bragging without proof in this thread, that's what I say.
el guapo

Bras

Post by el guapo »

spot;672799 wrote: There's too much bragging without proof in this thread, that's what I say.

i agree proof needed we think:p:p:p
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

spot;672799 wrote: There's too much bragging without proof in this thread, that's what I say.

proof of what? that we have boobs or that we wear bras? :D
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

sunny104;672876 wrote: proof of what? that we have boobs or that we wear bras? :D
I think everyone is willing to take anything we can get.:wah:
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;672877 wrote: I think everyone is willing to take anything we can get.:wah:

are the FG men going to reciprocate?? :D

you all can borrow Lon's speedos! :wah:
el guapo

Bras

Post by el guapo »

sunny104;672887 wrote: are the FG men going to reciprocate?? :D

you all can borrow Lon's speedos! :wah:

but i dont wear bras
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

el guapo;672896 wrote: but i dont wear bras

how about speedos?? :yh_bigsmi
el guapo

Bras

Post by el guapo »

sunny104;672897 wrote: how about speedos?? :yh_bigsmi

not after lon
pinkchick

Bras

Post by pinkchick »

el guapo;672898 wrote: not after lon

:wah::wah:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
spot

Bras

Post by spot »

sunny104;672876 wrote: proof of what? that we have boobs or that we wear bras? :D

In littlemissgiggle's case the notion that they're "too big to jiggle" caught my eye. We could turn it into a Bring What You've Got contest.
YZGI

Bras

Post by YZGI »

spot;672911 wrote: In littlemissgiggle's case the notion that they're "too big to jiggle" caught my eye. We could turn it into a Bring What You've Got contest.
I've got a cucumber.:D
el guapo

Bras

Post by el guapo »

spot;672911 wrote: In littlemissgiggle's case the notion that they're "too big to jiggle" caught my eye. We could turn it into a Bring What You've Got contest.

we could call it

the over shoulder bolder holder cup(trophy)
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

I think I'm intrigued now too! :o
sunny104

Bras

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;672912 wrote: I've got a cucumber.:D

I love cucumbers! :D

Return to “Fashion Clothing”