saw this on ebay :(

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
neffy

Post by neffy »

I was just having a look on ebay this afternoon when i came across this

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %26fvi%3D1

I know i have got 2 rotts but this has really upset me:-1 it was a alive rott once and has been used for film props this has really digust me big time.

I know not everyone will see why i am so affended but this is not what i would find on ebay.I have tried to email them but that is not very easy :(
The rottie queen
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Thats awful:-5

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Post by 911 »

Disgusting

I got as far as the part where he was lying on his back and I stopped. *shudder*

UGH!
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
neffy

Post by neffy »

i have tried to get in touch with ebay without any luck,:-1 it has really upset me it really has
The rottie queen
abbey

Post by abbey »

Why on earth would someone buy that, and what for :confused:

I could understand it if it was standing, you could maybe use it as a deterent to burglars.
Mia

Post by Mia »

E bay should not allow adds like this.I think it is disgusting.Is there a comlaints thing on there?
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

Have you clicked on the button to report the item Neffy? I will go in and try and do it now.

Just went in to try and report it and I don't think it would come under any of those sections ??
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Ewwww thats Horriable
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
abbey

Post by abbey »

Mia;680688 wrote: E bay should not allow adds like this.I think it is disgusting.Is there a comlaints thing on there?The dog is listed in the taxidermy section alongside numerous other animals, the difference being the rotty probably died from natural causes, unlike the 2 week old ostrich chick,This chick was obtained from a farm, and was skinned very very well.
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

abbey;680703 wrote: The dog is listed in the taxidermy section alongside numerous other animals, the difference being the rotty probably died from natural causes, unlike the 2 week old ostrich chick,

Ewwwww, makes me want to :yh_sick

littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

thats very upsetting for someone that is not a rottie lover but for you very heart breaking :-1

why would someone want to buy that :confused:
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

That's one of the worst "movie props" I've ever seen. And notice they tried to make it look fierce. :thinking: Poorly done and I'd buy that thing just to give the dog's soul a proper burial.
DelicateDominatrix

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

Aww thats terrible :(
neffy

Post by neffy »

i am so sorry i should of warned about the nature before i post it:-1 i hope it did not up set any one to much,would hate myself for doing that :-1

Like you suzy i also tried but no luck:sneaky:
The rottie queen
spot

Post by spot »

You'd rather it were destroyed, neffy?

Would you ban all taxidermy, or is there a line somewhere? My local museum has a large exhibition of stuffed animals. It has a stuffed Dodo, for example. It has a famous gorilla that my parents used to visit when he was in the zoo running around, he's called Alfred. He died in 1948.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
neffy

Post by neffy »

[QUOTE=spot;680868]You'd rather it were destroyed, neffy?

Would you ban all taxidermy, or is there a line somewhere? My local museum has a large exhibition of stuffed animals. It has a stuffed Dodo, for example. It has a famous gorilla that my parents used to visit when he was in the zoo running around, he's called Alfred. He died in 1948.[/QUOTE

You spot i really cant answer that,i will get back to you on that one:-2
The rottie queen
SuzyB

Post by SuzyB »

spot;680868 wrote: You'd rather it were destroyed, neffy?

Would you ban all taxidermy, or is there a line somewhere? My local museum has a large exhibition of stuffed animals. It has a stuffed Dodo, for example. It has a famous gorilla that my parents used to visit when he was in the zoo running around, he's called Alfred. He died in 1948.

I personally dont like any taxidermy, just seems wrong to me. I remember watching a programme about a woman whose dog died, she had it stuffed. I thought it all seemed freaky. :thinking:

spot

Post by spot »

But I'd never have met Alfred without it, or introduced him to my children. He's always been the highlight of the trip. Going to the museum is spoken of as visiting Alfred.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
neffy

Post by neffy »

spot;680892 wrote: But I'd never have met Alfred without it, or introduced him to my children. He's always been the highlight of the trip. Going to the museum is spoken of as visiting Alfred.

:wah:i love your humour spot
The rottie queen

Return to “General Chit Chat”