I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post your factoids here. Things you find interesting. Items that we may not know about.
Marie5656

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Marie5656 »

I'm a Bitch, Are You?

When I stand up for my beliefs, and myself they call me a bitch. When I stand up for those I love, they call me a bitch. When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts, or do things my own way, they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch entails raising my children to be strong people who have a solid sense of personal and social responsibility, who are not afraid to stand up for what they believe in and who love and respect themselves for the beautiful beings they are.

Being a bitch means that I am free to be the wonderful creature that I am, with all my own intricacies, contradictions, quirks and beauty.

Being a bitch means I won't compromise what's in my heart. It means I live my life MY way. It means I won't allow anyone to step on me. When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak up against it, I am defined as a bitch. The same thing happens when I take time for myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.

I am proud to be a bitch! It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I "should" be. I am outspoken, opinionated, and determined. By God, I want what I want, and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me. You won't succeed. And if that makes me a bitch, so be it. I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

B-Babe

I-In

T-Total

C-Control of

H-Herself

Send this to all the bitches you know, or anyone you feel should become a bitch :)

In the most wonderful way to all of you.

weber

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by weber »

I vish I could be a bitch like that:thinking:
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
Sheryl

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Sheryl »

love it Marie! :-4
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
zinkyusa

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by zinkyusa »

I'm not a bitch:yh_giggle
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
YZGI

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by YZGI »

Pinky wrote: A bitch? Of course not. I'm THE bitch. And it's Ms Bitch to you. :D :wah:

And I was going to call you DR. Bitch. But then that would be pompous eh.
abbey

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by abbey »

My name is Kate and i'm a bitch!
zinkyusa

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by zinkyusa »

Pinky wrote: A bitch? Of course not. I'm THE bitch. And it's Ms Bitch to you. :D :wah:

bitch 

1. –noun 1. a female dog.

2. a female of canines generally.

3. Slang. a. a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, esp. a woman.

b. a lewd woman. see pinky

:lips:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
cherandbuster

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by cherandbuster »

YZGI wrote: And I was going to call you DR. Bitch. But then that would be pompous eh.

YZGI

That, my friend, is BEAUTIFUL! :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

YZGI

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by YZGI »

I knew you would get it Cher.:wah:
cherandbuster

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by cherandbuster »

YZGI wrote: I knew you would get it Cher.:wah:

I liked it, my friend.

I liked it A LOT :D
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

neffy

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by neffy »

I am Queen bitch and dont forget it:wah:
The rottie queen
WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I am a bitch....never thought I'd ever admit it though....

Love this song......cool video too...

WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magenta flame;624841 wrote: hello my name is Magenta

........ummmm ..........cough.... .ahem.... I'm here tonight because I'm a recovering bitch. I'm up to number 4 in my twelve step program and I hope to continue until I'm a fully fledged door mat where people will be able to walk all over me .........and uuummmm I'm here to overcome my affliction with bitchiness.....that's all ...........thank-you.

^^^^^:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl ^^^^^^^^^
WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

magenta flame;625202 wrote: BUT?...........................I thought I was stalking Pinky

Everyone stalks Pinky....don't we??
Ali.

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Ali. »

Im a bitch to. .........................................Whos pinky hate missing out lol.Been to the 12 step program to but only got to no 5 its a bitch.
Ali.

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Ali. »

OUCH OUCH OUCH HIYA PINKY SO ALRIGHT THEN I MUSTA BEEN HAVING A FORGETFULL BITCH MOMENT.NO NEED TO SHOUT AND THAT WEDGY SMARTS BIG TIME LOL.
Ali.

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Ali. »

SOKA PINKY WE STILL BITCHES IN ARMS.:yh_femfig :yh_bigsmi
SlipStream

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by SlipStream »

no.
sunny104

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by sunny104 »

no :-3
WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

no...well not today...stay tuned for mood swings!! :D:wah:
sunny104

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by sunny104 »

I don't get moody either! :p :D
WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

sunny104;681062 wrote: I don't get moody either! :p :D

ummm Sunny...my sweet innocent perfect lady.....your NOSE is growing!!!

:yh_liar:yh_liar
sunny104

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by sunny104 »

WonderWendy3;681067 wrote: ummm Sunny...my sweet innocent perfect lady.....your NOSE is growing!!!

:yh_liar:yh_liar

I really don't. All the men in my life have always marveled that I don't even change for that time of month. :D

but trust me, I am faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from perfect!
WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

sunny104;681069 wrote: I really don't. All the men in my life have always marveled that I don't even change for that time of month. :D

Okay....
sunny104

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by sunny104 »

WonderWendy3;681070 wrote: Okay....

are you being moody?? :p
YZGI

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by YZGI »

sunny104;681069 wrote: I really don't. All the men in my life have always marveled that I don't even change for that time of month. :D

Sunny, I gotta tell you my wife is the same. Wakes up in the morning all perky and smiling, always seems to be in a good mood. The only gripe I could have is the yapping.

I figure she must be so happy all the time because of me.:D
sunny104

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by sunny104 »

YZGI;681087 wrote: Sunny, I gotta tell you my wife is the same. Wakes up in the morning all perky and smiling, always seems to be in a good mood. The only gripe I could have is the yapping.

I figure she must be so happy all the time because of me.:D

yep, that's why I got nicknamed sunny! :D

oh, and who wouldn't be happy living with you?? :D :-4
WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

sunny104;681081 wrote: are you being moody??

:eek::eek:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

UMMMM....NO.....well Maybe....no...........kinda......Not NOW......welllll let me think................
Sheryl

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Sheryl »

Yes I can be a bitch!. Embarrassed the hubby one time in a drive through. I was still getting used to my new car, and ended up being a little further out from the window than normal. The lady in the window made snide remark about pulling in closer next time. And I threw my remark in for her short asst to get a stool. :o

Another time was eating out, and was getting really crappy service. Hubby kept pestering me to get bitchy with waitress. I just couldn't do it. :wah:

my son
sunny104

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by sunny104 »

WonderWendy3;681094 wrote:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

UMMMM....NO.....well Maybe....no...........kinda......Not NOW......welllll let me think................

:D :-4
sunny104

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by sunny104 »

Sheryl;681106 wrote: Yes I can be a bitch!. Embarrassed the hubby one time in a drive through. I was still getting used to my new car, and ended up being a little further out from the window than normal. The lady in the window made snide remark about pulling in closer next time. And I threw my remark in for her short asst to get a stool. :o

Another time was eating out, and was getting really crappy service. Hubby kept pestering me to get bitchy with waitress. I just couldn't do it. :wah:

:wah: :wah:
WonderWendy3

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Sheryl;681106 wrote: Yes I can be a bitch!. Embarrassed the hubby one time in a drive through. I was still getting used to my new car, and ended up being a little further out from the window than normal. The lady in the window made snide remark about pulling in closer next time. And I threw my remark in for her short asst to get a stool.

Another time was eating out, and was getting really crappy service. Hubby kept pestering me to get bitchy with waitress. I just couldn't do it.

^^^I'm SHOCKED!!!!^^^^^^^^^^:eek:

Ha...all I have is the time this woman at Burger King was real snippy with me, told me I ordered a Coke, when I thought I ordered a Dr. Pepper...and she got all ugly with me, and I told her that wasn't necessary....no attitude needed (not exact words, it was a while back)...she started crying and blaming it on her pregnancy...GEESH....
Sheryl

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Sheryl »

:wah:

The worse one was when I was pregnant with Zakk. It was July, I had just worked the 12 hour night shift, and had gotten no sleep all day. My mother n law called to say she was stuck in Amarillo and that I need to take supper to the field. So I called in burgers at Dairy Queen for them. I get all the way to the field with 6 burgers. Nephew bites into his first and sais there's no meat. Get to looking at all the burgers and none had meat on them. I'll just let you imagine the bitch that emerged when I got back to town. :wah:

my son
Tater Tazz

I'm a Bitch, are you?

Post by Tater Tazz »

Yes I am. I am very proud of it too. that is why they call me sunshine at work. hahah:wah:

Return to “Did You Know?”