thank you all

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
neffy

thank you all

Post by neffy »

I just know where to start.............thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts you all sent over to me today.You are all are the most wonderful friends that i have ever had,and for that i thank you all.

Suzy i took your advice and i txt my sister and like myself is also very sad,she told me she love me very much but has had alot on her mind,so i have told her i am here for her always.

:-4:-4
The rottie queen
pinkchick

thank you all

Post by pinkchick »

neffy;681584 wrote: I just know where to start.............thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts you all sent over to me today.You are all are the most wonderful friends that i have ever had,and for that i thank you all.

Suzy i took your advice and i txt my sister and like myself is also very dad,she told me she love me very much but has had alot on her mind,so i have told her i am here for her always.

We love you Neffers:-4:-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
kazalala

thank you all

Post by kazalala »

neffy;681584 wrote: I just know where to start.............thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts you all sent over to me today.You are all are the most wonderful friends that i have ever had,and for that i thank you all.

Suzy i took your advice and i txt my sister and like myself is also very sad,she told me she love me very much but has had alot on her mind,so i have told her i am here for her always.

Oh well i bet you feel a bit better now, i hope you and your sis can build on that:-4

You have made the first move which is good, just keep a certain amount of contact to let her know you are thiking of her, and the rest is up to her.

I dont have a very strong relationship with my sisters, well one more than the other, but thats more their choice really. I guess they sre just too caught up in their own world.

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
DelicateDominatrix

thank you all

Post by DelicateDominatrix »

Love you Neffy your always so kind. hugs :)
littlemissgiggle

thank you all

Post by littlemissgiggle »

and you are a wonderful friend too.

glad the sister thing has been made better,

big hugs to you both and all your family :-4
Kathy Ellen

thank you all

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello Neffy:-4,

I understand exactly how you feel. My parents died in the 90' and I still miss them so much. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about them.They were wonderful parents.

Some say that when you dream, you usually go back to the place you were the happiest in. Whenever I dream, it's always in the present, but it's happening in my childhood home. Last night I had a dream that I was teaching my class in my childhood's kitchen, and the principal's office was in one of the bedrooms. School opening is around the corner...guess that's where my mind is now.

I also understand about your upsetment with sis. I just went through a big battle with my sis-in-law last year ,and we didn't speak for a long time. We're over it now and everything is great. But, someone has to make the first move to rebuild your family.

And you did it...you make the call...good on you:-6.

Return to “General Chit Chat”