A Few pics from my College

Traditional or digital! Share your photos. Do you view the world a little differently through a lens? Let's discuss photos that you find interesting or worthy of discussion.
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

Been a while since i made a thread on here ;) but today was a really nice day and luckily i had my Camera with me to take a few pictures their not my best work considering i was rushing to get to Class on time, Anyway pics will be in the next post :-6
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

The HCI Hosptial and The Erskin Bridge with the Kilpatrick Hills in the backround

An Easy Jet Plane comming into land from Luton Probs

This is probably the best pic i took today

"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Hi ML!!

Those are nice! It's good to see you here. How are you doing? How do you like college so far? :)

Return to “Photography More”