Why I Live Where I Live

Put yourself on our Member Map! Discuss the ForumGarden Member Map Area. Post photos and satellite imagery relating to where you live.
mikeinie

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by mikeinie »

I live in a beautiful little seaside town north of Dublin by the Irish Sea. I love it here because I feel like I am living in a town, yet only 20 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the office. Most evening involve a walk on the beach.
pinkchick

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by pinkchick »

mikeinie;638641 wrote: I live in a beautiful little seaside town north of Dublin by the Irish Sea. I love it here because I feel like I am living in a town, yet only 20 minutes from the airport and 30 minutes from the office. Most evening involve a walk on the beach.

Hi Mikeine - sounds like you live in a lovely place.

Welcome to FG - happy posting:-6 :-6
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Musiclover89

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Musiclover89 »

I live in Glasgow Scotland it does have its good points & bad like every city :wah: i hate living here though i think its borin i think theirs nuttin do to here and i cant wait to leave
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Mia

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Mia »

It looks like the place you dream of living,so tranquil and beautiful.I am stuck in a big City,constant noise from sirens etc. The bonus is great shops plenty of bars and restaurants so you will never die from boredom...but at times how you long for some peace.
Lady G

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Lady G »

What wonderful places you all live in. I live on the murder mile in Hackney, East London.................................It is very colourful tho'..................hehehe
Bryn Mawr

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Lady G;703355 wrote: What wonderful places you all live in. I live on the murder mile in Hackney, East London.................................It is very colourful tho'..................hehehe

A neighbour - I'm just the other side of Bethnal Green :-)
Lady G

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Lady G »

Bryn Mawr;704122 wrote: A neighbour - I'm just the other side of Bethnal Green :-)
Nice, I have noticed quite a few from hackney ends join forums.
pinkchick

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by pinkchick »

jimbo;704451 wrote: sue's brother ,myself and a friend called ricky went to watch a friend box in hackney

we stopped in a bar ,the landlord gave us free crisps and drinks every one was so friendly .... then i noticed all the guys were holding hands and all the women were kissing ,,, we did not stay long ... they were nice people though :wah:

Ooooppss! :wah:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
Lady G

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Lady G »

jimbo;704451 wrote: sue's brother ,myself and a friend called ricky went to watch a friend box in hackney

we stopped in a bar ,the landlord gave us free crisps and drinks every one was so friendly .... then i noticed all the guys were holding hands and all the women were kissing ,,, we did not stay long ... they were nice people though :wah:

Ok Then.....................hahahahaha
qsducks

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by qsducks »

well, I hope you finished your drinks:wah:
magick13

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by magick13 »

:rolleyes: Hi Everyone, I'm magick13 and I'm new to the garden. Just thought I'd say hello. I live in a small town in the State of NY. Atleast I consider it to be a small town. My daughter and I and my puppy have lived here for about 8 years now.

This is an awesome forum. Lots of really good info. I think.

magick13.;)
chrisb84uk

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by chrisb84uk »

magick13;797740 wrote: :rolleyes: Hi Everyone, I'm magick13 and I'm new to the garden. Just thought I'd say hello. I live in a small town in the State of NY. Atleast I consider it to be a small town. My daughter and I and my puppy have lived here for about 8 years now.

This is an awesome forum. Lots of really good info. I think.

magick13.;)

Welcome to the forum Magick, you should start a welcome thread so that everyone can say hi. :)

Anyway enjoy your time here! :-6
magick13

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by magick13 »

:) Hi Chris,

Thank you for the welcome and the suggestion. I now have my hi ya, so to speak, thread posted.

magick13.
Joannah

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Joannah »

This is my first post on my first day - still trying to find my way around. I live among the mountains and lakes of Snowdonia, Wales, UK
spot

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by spot »

Wet, Wales.

And black round Blaenau Ffestiniog, especially when it's wet. Wonderful part of the world, those slate mines.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Joannah

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Joannah »

OK, so it rains a lot in certain places but when the sun shines even the slate mines look impressive.

If we didn't have the rain, how would be have the lakes and that green, green grass of home?
SlipStream

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by SlipStream »

Sherrinvale;230580 wrote: So if all goes well I should have a picture here very soon ..... now where are those additional options dear devil told me about are yes there they are, so now let me see if it works ....

I also live in the middle of no where and just love it. :-6

cool place sherri:)
Nomad

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by Nomad »

I was born here.
I AM AWESOME MAN
scholle-kid

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by scholle-kid »

Beaitful place you in Sherrinvale

I live where I do ,because even a bad day here is better than most good days anywhere else,,,and I grew up here and raised my 3 kids here also,,,thats me and my mustang taking a lunch break and the mountain is the view north of my house .

Attached files
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.
sunny104

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by sunny104 »

Nomad;873955 wrote: I was born here.

here?? :-3
qsducks

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by qsducks »

sunny104;898097 wrote: here?? :-3

or there?:wah:
southern yankee

Why I Live Where I Live

Post by southern yankee »

tried the city of Lafayette, La. but after Katrina OMG!!:mad: So now i am in the Atchafalaya basin. Very quiet. but growing:( In La. for work.) Oil field. If I could move it would be away from here. They can keep their heat and skeeters. but ya gotta be where you gotta be;)

Return to “Member Map Discussion”