for our men friends child sexual abuse and sexual assault

Discuss Mental Health topics & issues.
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

It's awful how humans can be so monstrous to other humans. Some people just have no conscience. The world can be a scary place.:(

Sorry to hear about what happened to your friend MF. Is he gone now? you spoke of him in past tence. I hope he was able to find some peace in his life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lisa

Post by Lisa »

You seem to have a much fondness for him and his wellbeing. He surely could use a friend.

How nice you are :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
guppy

Post by guppy »

thats so sad mags..i have a brother in law that used alchohol to drown the memories of being raped by another man when he was teenager. he secretly feared for years that he might be gay..although he later married and has a son..one year while on a family vacation he called me out onthe deck in the middle of the night and proceeded to tell me the whole story...we talked for many months afterwards..i am very glad to say he has been sober for several years now..found a place of refuge and guidance in god..he is a deacon of his church now..i had nothing to do with his healing..he just finally decided to deal with it..i was honored that he trusted me enough to be able to let someof the secrets and the pain go..i haven't and never will reveal to any family member his story..

cheers to you woman for what you do..i admire you very much..:-4

Return to “Mental Health”